“Wouldn't stay here again!”
Review of Budget Inn of Post

Budget Inn of Post
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Post
Budget Inn of Post
Ranked #2 of 2 Post B&B and Inns
san marcos tx
“Wouldn't stay here again!”
Reviewed August 29, 2010

As far as I am concerned, $62.15 is not a cheap price. I expect something nice for that amount of money. Our room was clean, but there was no hot water, the tv remote would not work and they did not speak enough English to even communicate with them. We were dead tired, on the way home from Co vacation, no news for a week, and could not change channel at all. The next morning plug for hair dryer was five feet away from lavatory which was not in the bath, but outside in the room! Bathroom door closed across plug. Entire place was a remodel done very poorly! Don't stay there.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Las Cruces, NM
Reviewed February 10, 2010

I actually planned to stay at Best Western, but for some unknown reason- pulled in here instead. I am on the road 50 weeks a year, which puts me in a hotel 5 nights a week. I stay normally at hotels in the $89-$129 range. I am so glad I took the gamble! These folks are very consciencious hotel owners.
From the first appearance of the room (pretty, clean, well maintained), to the great night sleep on the comfy bed- it's a winner! When I complimented them, they even apologized for not offering breakfast and sent me next door for a $5 dollar breakfast at George's Restaurant- another win! Us road warriors are so sick of cold cereal, waffles, and hotel omeletts.
I am a tough customer, and I've never even written a review before in all my years of traveling, so this is a strong recommendation from someone that knows!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank RoadWarriorette
Houston
Reviewed December 8, 2009

Room was very clean. Old motel, but fresh paint and clean floors. Bathroom and shower were clean and towels/sheets were stain free. Desk clerk couldn't provide proper login for the WiFi, but was polite.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank WeLove2hike

Been to Budget Inn of Post? Share your experiences!