“Last Minute Travel”

Best Western Plus Northshore Inn
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Portland
“Last Minute Travel”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Better than what I had expected for a Best Western. Front desk needs a bit training on professionalism. Location was good. Close to the small towns around there and Corpus is just over the bridge. Beach is less than 5 minutes away. Several restaurants nearby. Breakfast had hot and cold to choose from.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank U6198HCmichaela
Best W, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Northshore Inn, responded to this review, September 30, 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 361-777-3100.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Northshore Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This hotel is really nice and most of all it's in a great location. Close to Corpus Christi but away from the traffic of being in Corpus and on the way to Port Aransas and Rockport. We have stayed here several times and always seem to return here. I give this BW Plus A+++. Cons: The breakfast still needs improvement, too few hot items to choose from for a BW Plus I give it a B-.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Christopher W

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Whenever I'm in town on business I stay here. This hotel has a extremely nice friendly and accomadating staff . The hotel itself is in a great location and the hotel is 2nd to none; walking distance to nice restaurant. Very clean rooms and spacious I am a repeat customer whenever I'm in town absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I arrived at this location very late in the night so I did not see much other than my room. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was also very clean. The young lady working the front desk was very nice and helpful. I was only there a few hours to take a quick nap but everything seems to be good. Looked like they had a nice breakfast buffet but I did not have time to eat so I have no idea what the food was like or the selections.

If I was in the area again I would not hesitate to stay again.

Room Tip: I don't think it really matters the views will the very similar regardless which side of the hot...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank MCIMCOUSA

Whitney, United States
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Excellent hotel. Pleasant, helpful, considerate staff. Plenty of amenities. Great location for the area traveling. Good breakfasts daily, exercise room, outdoor pool, computers available in a designated area and in room internet access.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Cecil N

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Rooms were very clean and neat. Front desk staff were friendly and knowledgable, very professional. One young man suddenly opened our door and walked into our room without knocking to change the burners on the stove. He was quite embarrassed and apologized profusely, but it happened. Other than that, the stay was very nice.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed January 8, 2014

My family stays at this hotel fairly often when in the area, and this is our hotel of choice. It is a fairly new facility and always in good condition, and feel that it is a good value for the price (except in summer when the prices go up quite a bit). The hotel has always been very quiet when we are there, and the staff is always friendly and helpful.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Karen K
Best W, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Northshore Inn, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Dear Karen K,

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay here on Trip Advisor. We are pleased to hear your visit with us was pleasant because we value your feedback at our property and are always interested in our guest's experience. We hope to see you and your family very soon in the near future.

Cierra Reeves
Front Desk Manager
BW Plus Northshore Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Portland
TownePlace Suites Corpus Christi Portland
Best Western Corpus Christi
#8 of 80 in Corpus Christi
Home2 Suites by Hilton Portland
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson

Been to Best Western Plus Northshore Inn? Share your experiences!