“Veggie Delights!”

La Iguana Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 35 Restaurants in Portland
Reviewed May 28, 2014

It's tough to find decent Tex-Mex on the coast that doesn't use lard or chicken fat. La Iguana is great food and offers many vegetarian entrees. The 3 tostadas were too much for one person but was as good as leftovers. They make their own tortillas and they are superb. My husband had guacamole enchiladas and again it was a huge portion. My brother-in-law sampled the blue margaritas and seemed happy. We came in on a Friday evening and the restaurant is large enough that there was no wait. We'll be making this one of our regular stops for meals.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We did'nt like --- greasy food presented in a un-inspiring matter !! Maybe breakfast would be better but we won't go back to try !

1  Thank BillWO63
Reviewed February 11, 2014

The breakfast items are my favorite. I highly recommend the Migas.

They can easily accommodate a crowd with their table arrangements. No small booths here.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

A Portland fixture - great place for lunch. Specials daily. Bloody Marys on Sunday. My favorite is their Family appetizer.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Went back, but still not As good as it used to be :( I can only hope it gets better...what happened ???? Why are the tortillas hard?