“Horrible Coustomer Service!!!!!!!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Just openned around Dec 20, 2010
Description: Just openned around Dec 20, 2010
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Never experienced such horrible customer service!!!! My husband and his co workers ordered lunch there to go and he ordered General Tso's Chicken well they gave him a chicken salad.. He called up there and told them they said come up here we will make the chicken go ahead throw the salad away so he gets up there and they said that will be $10! What!? He said but you gave me the wrong thing and I already paid for it ill pay the difference if the General Tso's chicken cost more they said well you didnt bring the salad back huh.... they told him to throw it away! So then they said they made the dinner portion not the lunch portion and he would have to pay $5 more he said i dont want the dinner portion I want the lunch one I ordered they refused so he left. I feel so bad for him he hasnt even eaten breakfast:( Point is think twice before you give them your business please!!

1  Thank Wertbert

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We have eaten here a dozen times since they opened, usually with a big crowd (up to 25) in tow. Great food, fresh, and a decently clean environment.

Hibachi bar is the best, made while you wait.
We like the simple sushi that is available.

Some standouts on the buffet are the General Tso chicken, the salt and pepper shrimp, all egg or spring rolls, fried fish and shrimp. The cooked vegetables are crisp and bright not overlooked.

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

For a Chinese buffet there is not much selection. The hibachi selections were very limited and looked like they had been sitting out for a while. The hot food portion of the buffett was also very limited. As for sushi, well looking at the selection I wonder why it's included in the name. The good news is the price is low, which matches the quality of food.

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

If you are looking to go to a place where the food is subpar, overpriced and will make you sick..... Ding Ding Ding. You have found the right spot. I ate here and was extremely unhappy with the food and got sick after I ate there. I would not recommend this to anyone. Drive 5 miles south and get better food

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Being from NY I am used to really god Chinese food. The kids enjoyed it, and the adults made at least 3 trips up to the buffet. Good assortment, sushi seemed to be always low. Did the food lack flavor, I say yes. You also have to remember they do not add flavor enhancers like msg (because I asked them). I would prefer to add my sauces anyway just to keep everything from being over salty. The deserts included ice creams, cakes, puddings, and fruits which were fresh, and a welcome close to the meal. So, if you have an open mind, give it a try. Considering the relatively low prices, you will e full when you leave.