“Unique and fun”
Review of Poco Loco Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Port O'Connor
Poco Loco Lodge
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Port O'Connor
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I recently stayed here for work and it was a great place. They offer great service and complimentary snacks and drinks. This place really stands out among the many typical hotels I frequently stay at. If I ever come back to Port O'Connor, its no question that I'll be staying here.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Greg D

Reviewed February 5, 2013

This place is not on the water but almost and is very user friendly. While I do not hunt or fish anymore Mike the owner is also a guide and has two boats you can charter. Unlike the hotel ZAZA in HOUSTON every in the fridge is free and if you run out of beers there are more in the "cantina" as he calls it, a small room with everything in a guest could need except a pool table. This place is all pastels and weird colors and a very nice and quite. The owner is hands on and the extras they give away to their treasured guests are beyond compare. I spent three nights here in early Jan exploring Calhoun County and Mustang Island. The weather this time of year was not "in season" but that made no difference. I will be back some day to go fishing with Mike

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Dennis D
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Poco Loco thank you for the Top of the Line Service and Hospitality & an amazing fun duck hunt! Love the airboat, brought back memories from back home on the bayou in La., we reside in Cypress, TX. The lodge is very clean and cozy, well maintained, and love the choice of fun paint colors & wooden fish decorations in each rm, adorable....We had a blast on a gorgeous wkd there. I will share our experience with all.....Next yr, I am coordinating a ladies duck hunt with you guys. Thank you, Deborah, Mr.Mike, Keith-Our Duck Hunting Guide & Capt.of the Airboat
Most friendly & accommodating Folks...Highly recommend others to lodge here, you will not be disappointed. H & A York

Room Tip: Great rooms! Thank you so much for the yummie treats basket & candy jar, variety of coffee/KCups...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank HY554
Reviewed June 30, 2012

After reading all of the wonderful reviews I couldn't wait to visit Poco Loco and was not even a smidgen disappointed - in fact I could not have been happier! The whole property is fun and clean and the room was no different. It was homey and a little crazy with fun colors and one of a kind art wooden fish gracing the walls. The complimentary snacks were such a nice treat and anything else that I needed was also right there waiting including beach towels and my own Kurig machine. I would go back to Port O'Connot just to stay at Poco Loco again! Deb was a warm and friendly host and I just had the best experience!!! LOVE IT!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank NutsnPerfect4You
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Loved this place. They really know how to accommodate a guest (including snacks, drinks, air freshener, bug repellent extra towels, linens) extras you won't find at most places. Clean and cozy! Still talking about this place months later. Highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Longhornsgirl
Reviewed February 2, 2012

What an experience! From the time we arrived, Mike Yuras was hands on and delivered a product and service beyond my expectations. The Casita was loaded with snack and beers. That came in very handy at our poker games. Keith our guide was selected by Mike Yuras and Keith was outstanding; he was prompt, friendly, patient and kind. Keith does like his Dr Pepper (cherry flavored)!
Duck hunting was amazing and we we able to catch a lot of fish, considering the fact that it was super windy. It was my fist time on an airboat and cant' wait to get back on it.
The lodge is very well organized and it's very clean. It's as clean as any place i've stayed anywhere in the world.
We had a group of 6 and Mike cooked us S. Texas BBQ and Shrimp Boil. Amazing !
Eventually the secrete about this place and POC will get out. Get there quickly and enjoy.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ro S
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I recently went on a hunting and fishing trip with 5 friends to Port O' Connor and was amazed at how friendly and easy Mike Yuras, proprietor of the Poco Loco Lodge made it. Provided tremndous rooms that were close to the Marina and linked us up with one of the best guides you could ever have.....ask for Keith! If you find yourself heading down to South Texas this is a must stop, some of the best scenery and waterscape that I have ever been around.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Port O'Connor
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port Lavaca
La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Lavaca
American Inn & Suites
American Inn & Suites
#3 of 3 in Port O'Connor
The Peaceful Pelican Bed & Breakfast

Been to Poco Loco Lodge? Share your experiences!