“Would rent from Tigrett again, great customer...”

Review of Uncle Woodys 2

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Suzanne T
Austin, Texas
“Would rent from Tigrett again, great customer service!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

We rented a house from Tigrett over the 4th of July. Their customer service is great! They were very helpful when making the reservation and allowed us to arrive early since no one was in the house the day before we arrived (they offered this - I didn't even have to ask!). They also made sure we knew when the 4th of July fireworks display would take place (it was not on the 4th, but on Saturday the 5th) and asked if we wanted to move our reservation by one day. We had one minor repair issue which they promptly fixed. They really cared about making sure we had a pleasant stay. I highly recommend using them.

The house was cute and clean and seemed to have everything we needed. My only complaint is that the bed we slept in was not very comfortable.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
The Woodlands
Reviewed March 27, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

People with disabilities Older travelers
Port Lavaca
Reviewed July 23, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers

Reviewed June 1, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Older travelers
Management Response
Jun 1, 2012
We're very pleased that you enjoyed your stay, Barbara. Feel free to let us know if you need anything for your next visit. We hope to see you again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing