“Very reasonable ”

Add it.
Executive Inn Port Lavaca
Ranked #1 of 1 Port Lavaca B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Great bargain for the price! Clean if somewhat dated. And the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. A breakfast was provided but don't plan on sleeping in or you will miss it! When we got there at 8am it was cleaned up and gone.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Executive Inn Port Lavaca

Reviewed November 29, 2013

was very tired, otherwise would have passed on this, very expensive for what you got... only ground floor (I cannot do stairs) nonsmoking room available was king bed, which they charged extra for... cleanliness was marginal at best, shower was more of a lukewarm trickle, staff was less than friendly... can not recommend

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank uckbuck
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was in town on business and checked in around 6:30 then went to get a bite to eat in town . When I get up to my room I noticed it had not been cleaned from the last guest before me . By now it was past 8pm and when I told the night desk lady she had no other rooms to offer and she told me that she would have one of the cleaning people come back and clean the room in just a matter of minutes . I really had no choice since it was late and all of the other hotels were booked , so I was stuck here . When I asked for a break on the room rate for all of the hassle all I was offered was a whopping 5 dollar discount that I had to ask for .The night clerk was too concerned with her smoking outside than worrying about customer service . Several other guest had to hunt her down since she was not in the lobby where I was waiting Well, long story short , I get into my room after 9:30 some three hours after I checked in and I was not at all impressed with the room . The carpet was well worn with several stains and tears. the plugs in the walls were loose and potentially dangerous. The sheets were stained and the a/c unit was loud and the room felt humid . The chair in the room was also stained terribly . There was even rust around the shower nozzle . These were not a reflection of the poor girl who had just cleaned the room , you could tell that these were set in stains from long ago . Had I been travelling with my wife we would have slept in the truck . Since I had to see more customers in the area the next day I chose to "rough it " here. ..Is this the way "executives " do it ?
This place is a dump . Their lobby is hot and the so called breakfast is a hit with the employees but not the guests . Trust me stay somewhere else !

Room Tip: ask to see the actual room first . Check all other hotels in area first ..if you need to spend 10...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank martin c
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I have stayed st Executive Inn each time we have been to Port Lavaca except one. That was the time that the desk clerk insisted that they do not offer corporate discounts and that it absolutely could not have been there establishment that I had enjoyed the discount at before and suggested strongly that I was lying. At that point, I decided to stay at a different motel. That was a few months ago. This past week I decided that I should not have to stay anywhere but where I want to stay, which is at Executive Inn. I called them and was very surprised and pleased when a wonderful lady answered by the name of Dee. She madw me feel like a million bucks and at the close of the conversation even said for us to be careful on the drive down. She checked us in and out as well. Her friendliness and can do attitude are truly appreciated. Dee won my business back. I work for a large corporation with many opportunities to spread the word about this wonderful service snd I have already started putting the word out. Dee made me feel like Angelina Jolie. It took a lot for me to call this establishment after what I went through, but I sure am glad that I did.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank katvonscgmidt
Reviewed August 27, 2011

We were in the area while my husband worked as a contractor in a local facility. We stayed here because we were traveling with our small dogs and the pet fee was very cheap. BIG MISTAKE!! The room was very old and smelly with out of date furniture. The bed was comfortable but the bedding was really ugly and tacky. The hotel is full of men that come in to work in the area, which is fine, but they all hang around outside their rooms and drink beer and make lots of noise. Came across lots of broken beer bottles all over the grounds of the hotel. The whole experience was a bit scary! We ended up moving to the Best Western across the street, which was much nicer. Don't waste your money in this place!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
#3 of 8 in Port Lavaca
American Inn & Suites
American Inn & Suites
#3 of 3 in Port O'Connor

Been to Executive Inn Port Lavaca? Share your experiences!