La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Lavaca
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Chaparral Motel(Port Lavaca)
  • Pool
Motel 6 Port Lavaca(Port Lavaca)
View Hotel
American Inn & Suites(Port O'Connor)
View Hotel
Poco Loco Lodge(Port O'Connor)
  • Free Internet
Port Motel(Port O'Connor)
Tivoli Motel(Tivoli)
Discovery Inn(Victoria)
View Hotel
All reviewsla quintawafflesnice friendly staffthe rooms were nicegreat jobthe hotel is cleanfirst floornice placegreat varietyfresh towelswould stay here againeasy accessbreakfast barroom was largeparking lotwalmartport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This hotel is CLEAN, the staff is soooo friendly and they accept pets...breakfast was hot and good...lobby was clean and inviting...we have a hard time finding hotels that accept pets and our little 6lb long-haired Chihuahua always travels with us so we appreciated it very much!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Mary B
lqinnandsuitesportla, Webmaster at La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Lavaca, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m glad we were able to provide a clean, comfortable place to stay in Port Lavaca, TX for you and your pets. I’m also pleased that you liked the lobby and the free breakfast so much. We take great pride in this property, and it’s nice to hear from you that this pride is showing in everything we do.

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is clean and offers free breakfast. Each staff member I saw throughout my stay was always pleasant. I had a room on the third floor which smelled like mold and mildew and my room did too. If I had to stay longer, I would have requested another room on a different floor. The rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to someone staying in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank rnorred

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your positive comments. I’m concerned, however, that you experienced some mustiness in your third-floor room and sincerely apologize for that. You can be sure that the hotel has undergone a thorough cleaning and refreshing recently, so that should no longer be a problem. I’m pleased that this issued didn’t detract too much from your stay, and I look forward to having you with us again.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We had to travel to Port Lavaca because of a family tragedy. When we arrived early the desk clerk remembered the purpose of our visit and offered us an upgrade so we could get in our room right away. All personnel were helpful and friendly and any request was met with a smile and quick response. I don't know if it was the small town atmosphere but everyone seemed genuinely kind and went out of their way to make our stay as pleasant as possible under the circumstances. The room was very clean and comfortable and the wi-fi connection was strong and free! The breakfast bar was good and had a variety of options. Coffee and tea was available at all times. We will definately stay here when we return for the memorial service.

Room Tip: Back of the hotel faces an Amerigas yard so there is noise early in the morning.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Sheila M

Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for these kind comments. Please let me extend my deepest sympathies to you once again. We try to take good care of all customers, regardless of the circumstances, and we’re pleased that we helped ease your burden during your difficult time. We look forward to having you with us again under better circumstances and wish you the very best.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This was a very clean hotel and the staff was very friendly, the breakfast was much nicer than some I have had in the past at other hotels. The pool area was very well kept, I recommend staying at this location if you are in the Port Lavaca area. It is also close to the beach area and several food places.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
3  Thank Prthead22

Dear Guest,

Thanks for these comments which point out our great breakfast and our close proximity to the beach. We sincerely appreciate your positive feedback and continually strive to provide the best hotel in Port Lavaca. I hope you will stay with us again and again as the need arises. Serving customers is a true joy for us.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

La Quinta is a very good value for the price paid. The hotel has a good breakfast selection. It is right next door to a Walmart, in case you forget anything on your trip. Nicely maintained and very friendly staff. It is very close to, but not right on the beach. There is a state park/beach just a couple of miles down the street.

Room Tip: lower room numbers are away from the highway, i.e. rm 101,102, 103/ 201,202,203. The pool is near the highway end, also. So if you want quite, ask for a lower rm numbered room.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Gr8fan

Dear Guest,

Thanks for pointing out our great location and the good value we provide. Our goal is to offer greater amenities and comfort than you would expect for the price, and it’s nice to hear we are meeting that goal. I hope you will stay with us again soon so we can serve you again. It’s a real pleasure to serve satisfied customers again.