“Good seafood.”

Bayside Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 52 Restaurants in Port Lavaca
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed June 23, 2014

My family and friends visited here. They accommodated our large group with no issues. Ordered various seafood entrees and all were good.

1  Thank dnasmyth01

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Just a good solid restaurant. The menu had a wide selection as far as food types went. The service was fast with experienced staff. Portions were huge so take-away was the norm.

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

We just ate here. The salad was very crisp. We knew the filet would not be wonderful based on the price. The major complaint was 2 young kids who were apparently somehow related to someone on staff who turned the restaurant into their playground running and even yelling.
Completely ruined our dining experience. It is not a fine dining establishment. But this was not acceptable except in a McDonalds playground.

1  Thank pilota
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were a little doubtful when we saw it was an Asian style seafood place. However the staff was cheerful and friendly. The server took great care of our table. I personally ate the seafood po boy. It had a mix of shrimp, fish, and maybe crab? Anyway, not bad if you like fried seafood. I would dare say not to venture away from anything fried. I did not feel like the restaurant was dirty or oily, but it certainly is not five star. If you want a quick fried food seafood meal then stop here. Do not have high hopes.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

doesn't look great from outside but motel staff recommended, which should have been my first clue to avoid... every thing is deep fried, and my shrimp tasted of old, used up oil... the whole atmosphere is oily, floors, tables seem to have coating of it
I will say the wait staff is great, friendly and efficeint