South Padre Island Dolphin Research & Sea Life Nature Center
Open today: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Review Highlights
You do see many dolphin and people are loving,and caring.

I love the sea and sea animals so this was a great place to go. This was the best experienced i... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Rhiana B
Port Isabel, Texas
TOO kewl!!!

Gotta do this! Small group... 4 of us on very comfortable pontoon. Very relaxed relaxing. Saw alot... read more

Reviewed March 3, 2020
Polarbear95404
Colfax Wi
via mobile

1,007 results
All reviews dolphin whisperer pontoon boat captain george small boat dolphin experience dolphin dog south padre island highlight of our trip beautiful dolphins small group their natural habitat highly recommend this tour saw dolphins amazing experience touch tank shrimp boats dolphins swimming
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

My friend "discovered" scarlet the dolphin whisperer on the Texas bucket list and I'm so glad she did had a great time. One of the pods we found had a baby dolphin❤️

Reviewed August 22, 2017

I was very partial to the idea of a small boat for a more personal experience. And that is exactly what we got! He had alot of fun facts and was an excellent guide. He was even patient with my irritable one year old. I was skeptical at first, but he took us right to the dolphins! It was hands down the highlight of our vacation, and we will definitely be back!!

Reviewed August 21, 2017

Taking this small private dolphin cruise was easily the highlight of our trip. Scarlet was a great guide who was very passionate about her work, and went out of her way to make sure we got a spot when we asked on such short notice. We encountered dolphins almost immediately after we left port, and it was clear to see that the dolphins knew our boat, as they came right up to us for some amazing pictures. We spotted dolphins for a large part of our cruise, and even got to see other sea creatures, even catch a jelly fish! If you're in the SPI area I highly recommend coming here for a dolphin cruise!

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Fabulous trip! It was the highlight of our family's visit to the SPI area. Friendly dolphin Whisper Scarlet was excellent guide. We say many dolphins up close. Would recommend this tour as a must do item.
Sandrab361 local (Family from ParisTX)

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

My 11 year old son told me that this was his favorite part of our trip so far. We had our dogs with us and hey loved seeing the dolphins. Our guide George was equal parts knowledgeable and fun. You can tell he loves what he does.

We saw tons of dolphins and learned a great deal about the area as well.

We will be going again for sure!!