“Nice place Great View”

Ranked #4 of 50 Restaurants in Port Isabel
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a family waterfront casual restaurant. We are a pirate themed style restaurant and bar on the water.
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

We ate here after our ride on the Black Dragon. The seafood combos give huge value, lots of food for a reasonable price. I had the all you can eat fish and shrimp. You almost get enough on your first plate. My kids ate off the kids menu and there food came out in a basket that looked like a Pirate Ship which was a huge hit. The only dissappointment was the size of my beer for the price.

spiislandstylin, Manager at Pirate's Landing Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

We all Thank You for your comments and business. We look forward to serving you and all of our guests in the future. Please join us at our other restaurants Pier 19 and Sea Ranch.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

We ordered the all you can eat fish and shrimp and were very please with the taste and quantity. Carlos was a great server and gave great suggestions. I would reccommend.

spiislandstylin, Manager at Pirate's Landing Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

We really appreciate your comments and business. We all Thank You and look forward to serving all of our guests in the future. Please try our other restaurants Pier 19 and Sea Ranch.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We are senior citizens and went with our two adult daughters and 6 and 3 year old grandchildren. We were entertained the whole time. It was the favorite activity of our week long vacation, for the whole group. We highly recommend it. It was well worth the money!

spiislandstylin, Manager at Pirate's Landing Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

We all appreciate your comments and business. We all look forward to serving you in the future and all of our guests. Thank You and please try out other restaurants Pier 19 and Sea Ranch.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Silly me thinking that I needed to order the all you can eat special, of fish and shrimp. I am a large guy and I can put away the food. Being hungry for seafood, I figured I would teach them a lesson about all you can eat fried fresh shrimp for $15. Well, I was not as tough as I thought, I struggled to finish the first platter of fish and fried shrimp and could go no further.
The shrimp were fresh and came butterflied with the tails removed. The fish was fresh but shrimp is what I was after.
The other three in our party had various seafood dishes and were equally amazed at the quantity and quality of their dinners. The drinks (beer and wine for us) were available in a good selection and temperature.
At Pirates landing, there are tables at the windows overlooking the bay and causeway. Had we known in advance, we would have requested one of those tables. But when we arrived they were already full.
The three of us agreed we would all recommend this restaurant highly.
Now for the extra treat... as we left the restaurant, we noted a cage near the entrance where it sounded like a bird was kept. We looked for the bird and he was inside his residence. About that time, a young man arrived with the keys and unlocked the area and freed several colorful birds that looked tropical in nature. Then the real fun began. The birds talked, and were quite tame. We held the birds on our finger, one preferred a shoulder, and yet another wanted to arrange one of the ladies hair. They were real hams for a picture as well.
We tipped the young man for sharing his pets with us and going out of his way after he had put the birds away for the evening. Look for the birds after your meal if you go here.

spiislandstylin, Manager at Pirate's Landing Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

We all appreciate your comments and business. Thank You and we all look forward to serving you and all of our guests in the future. Please join us at our other restaurants Pier 19 and Sea Ranch.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Outstanding sandwich and steamed vegetables. Can't go wrong ordering this one. Also try a blooming onion best I have ever had!