“Yum Yum”

Davey Jones Ice Cream Locker
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Port Isabel
Description: Davey Jones Ice Cream Locker is owned and operated by Gwyn Hensley. We serve ice cream, homemade fudge, salt water taffy, shaved ice, and cold drinks. We have outdoor seating right next to the bay with a parrot aviary. Davey Jones Ice Cream Locker is open 7 days a week all year for your pleasure. We look forward to seeing you.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Have the best ice cream in the area. I love the coconut and the caramel ice creams. Also have wonderful homemade fudge.

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped to get a treat while out on the Lighthouse square. It's a nice little shop with a great location. There was a good selection of Blue Bell ice cream (which my husband had). I had a snow cone which I'm fanatical about. My snow cone was massive. It's about the biggest one I've ever had. Lots of ice and lots of syrup made it perfect. They also sell fudge and taffy which good selections of both. It's definitely worth a stop, as I know we will be back again

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Ice cream and fudge. Need I say more?
Not really, but I will.
They serve many different flavors of Bluebell ice cream as well as several kinds of homemade fudge. It is the perfect dessert after a meal.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Best Homemade Fudge in the Laguna Madre Coast...
... had the "Reese's" Yummo!

Plenty of 'Blue Bell' Ice cream flavors to choose...
... had the hard to find "Coffee"

a great way to end your meal at the next door "Pirate's Landing"

price is moderate considering is "Home made Gourmet Fudge"

We'll try the Salt water Taffy next time...