Stayed one night, check in by staff was excellent and very attentive soon as we walked in the door; they always had a big smile for us when we left and arrived back. Location is right off main highway, restaurants nearby, shopping all around. Mexican restaurant right near parking lot to walk to. Rooms were clean, No smells, comfortable and shower very large. Lobby is very nice. We chose the first floor which can get noisy but enjoy being close to the lobby. Breakfast was excellent.
Only Negative: walls thin, but most are in motels, fitted sheets kept slipping off mattress, otherwise would stay again for close restaurants, shopping and friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Port Arthur hotel is close to big companies, including Valero, Chevron Phillips, and The Medical Center of Southeast Texas. It has a fitness center, outdoor pool, business center, and meeting room. Each hotel room and suite has a clean and fresh Hampton bed, free high-speed internet and WiFi, and 32-inch flat screen TV. Enjoy a full hot breakfast served complimentary daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Port Arthur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Port Arthur Hotel Port Arthur
- Hampton Inn And Suites Port Arthur
- Hampton Inn Port Arthur
- Port Arthur Hampton Inn