New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Port Arthur

Baymont Inn & Suites Port Arthur
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Port Arthur
texas
“GREAT HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS AT LOW PRICES”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2009

I stayed at this Ramada. I found everything to be great...
upon check in I got a friendly welcome and the rooms were very clean and nicely
furnished. Being a full service hotel, I tried it all out door pool, restaurant, and bar.
It was great super service. I would stay at this hotel again and I was totally satistied.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
1 Thank ilovecairo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2009

It's a very nice hotel my family and i were there for a while...we enjoyed our stay. its a good place at affordable price and they have full service restaurant is just great and pub was good as well " Good Times" we sure had good times Each and every person our there is very help full front desk staff is great and room was great. Housekeeping service was good. pool seems newly done. I sure will stay at this hotel next time and recommend to my friends and family.

Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank john23Atlanta
Sachse, TX
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2007

Our family had a horrible experience at this location. We were visiting family in Port Arthur for the Thanksgiving holidays and requested a double room. The room had a king bed and a double bed which was a box springs sitting directly on the floor with two mattresses sitting on top of it! My kids kept sliding off all night and we finally pulled one of the mattresses off at 2am to take care of that issue. The bathroom door would not close, the tile was falling out in the shower and there was mold all over the bathroom. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone for any reason.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — The horrible state of the room
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled with family
      Check in / front desk
3 Thank 4521texas

Travelers are raving about these Port Arthur hotels

Jacksonville, FL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2007

Stayed at the hotel for two weeks, as my job required me to. My employer put me up in the nearest hotel to the shipyard where I would be performing my duties. I really don't think the person who booked this had any idea of how it was. I arrived and check-in was friendly and helpful. I was assigned an average room with a king size bed. It was comfortable. I guess the rest of the hotel occupants worked an odd shift of some kind at the ports. It seemed that they were up all night, every night. It was so difficult to fall asleep, because of all the noise these guys generated, that on the third night I had to go get some ear plugs from the grocery store. Even after that, I could still hear the hallways, being filled with yelling, loud talking, and partying from the rest of the guests. I'm sure they were port workers because I've seen my share, and have been around it for a long time. But I have never been so sleep deprived because of such noise. I was there with three other co-workers, and by the end of the first week, we contacted our home office to get us another hotel some where else. I don't recommend this place if you like a quite night's sleep.

• Stayed April 2007, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
      Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank Ramopez