“So-so”

Baymont Inn & Suites Port Arthur
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Port Arthur

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Raleigh, NC
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband and I stopped here with our dog during a road trip. From the outside, this hotel looked promising, but I know better than to get my hopes up based on that! The rate was reasonable and the hotel was dog friendly, so we decided to go for it. The main building has dark, depressing interior hallways carpeted with some seriously unattractive carpet. Also, try as I might, I could not find the elevator (admittedly, I was not too adventurous). The room was equally dark and outdated, but seemed reasonably clean and was very spacious. There was an eerie feeling around the exterior of the hotel, maybe because of the long forgotten tennis courts in the back.

Overall, it wasn't terrible, but certainly not the nicest inexpensive hotel I have stayed in. If I were ever to be in the area again, I might see what else was available.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The rooms were not up to par! All of the linens were old, faded, and/ or torn. The chair was stained with who knows what, and the carpet was torn. All of the furniture was scratched up and the room smelled bad. Lets not forget about the spiders hanging from the ceiling. I would NOT recommend this place to my worst enemy.. Ok maybe to them, but no one that I liked.

• Stayed June 2013
Days Inn & Suites Port Arthur
#2 of 19 in Port Arthur
La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Arthur
Three Rivers Inn & Suites Port Arthur

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Port Arthur? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Port Arthur

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Port Arthur
Address: 3801 Highway 73, Port Arthur, TX 77642-4363
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Port Arthur
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Port Arthur
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Port Arthur 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Port Arthur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.