“Good Restaurant”

Cheddar's
Ranked #8 of 111 Restaurants in Port Arthur
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Great food, good service and good atmosphere. The food is reasonably priced.
My friend and I have lunch here often. We try something different every visit and we are always satisfied.
I would recommend Cheddars to anyone who has never eaten there.
We are always given more tan enough food. It seems as though everyone leaves with a doggie bag.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Cheddars is so popular, especially on weekends, that the wait staff and kitchen often seem overwhelmed. On our latest outing, no silverware or napkins at table. Asked waiter for some. He disappears. We finally steal silverware from other tables to use. Salad arrives drenched in dressing, although we asked for it on the side. Appetizer arrives AT THE EXACT SAME TIME as the entrees, like it was an extra huge side dish we wanted with our entrée. Waiter seemed nice but clueless. Food is throw at you as fast as possible to get you in and out, so they can herd the next group of cattle through. It's becoming more like a fast food joint than a nice, relaxing casual dining experience.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

My family and I eat here often. The food is consistently good and rarely have we been disapointed. Wait staff are friendly and we always walk away with doggy bags. The place is usually packed and they don't take reservations. Our church group usually doesn't go there for luch after church because of this fact, but the last two times we tried it they told us it would be a 45 min. wait but it turned out to be only 20 both times. We were pleasantly surprised! If you have never been, Cheddars is a must!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

the food was great had good drinks as well good staff will visit there my next trip to town close to my hotel close to the hwy as well

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I ordered a 12 ounce rib-eye medium rare. For sides I ordered red beans on rice and a loaded baked potato. Service was OK, but when my meal was brought to the table the "loaded baked potato turn out to broccoli. I wish I had taken a picture.