“Great food and a really good frozen house margarita for a great price”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Cantina Mexican Grill
Ranked #6 of 110 Restaurants in Port Arthur
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 30, 2012

This is within walking distance from my hotel when I travel to PA and therefore allows me the luxury of a margarita with dinner without the risk of funding the local law enforcment donut pool. I've been to LC about 8 times and order something different each time; all have been worth ordering again. Service has been great unless you sit at the bar and there expect to be ignored.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Great resturant, great service.Good food,would eat they again when i come to visit

Reviewed March 21, 2012

I have lunch there a couple times every month. The staff is always friendly.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Love the atmosphere and the food was good. All the folks I was with enjoyed their several different meals too.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

I really like the chips and salsa that they serve there. Not everyone likes the green sauce made with tomatillos, but I enjoy it very much. The chicken enchiladas are always the best I have found around here, and they have many other interesting choices.