“Kids said this was the best part of trip”
Review of FishTales

FishTales
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Step aboard our 24' Cobia w/ Center Console powered by a 250 HP Yamaha Outboard. Afternoon Fishing Trips are offered year-round. Boat has a large T-Top for shade, an enclosed restroom for privacy, and is child-friendly. Let us take you on a Gulf Coast Adventure - fish both offshore and the bays. FishTales offers Something for Everyone with our afternoon Dolphin Watches, Birding Trips and Breath-taking Sunset Tours. Lots of handholds and roomy, high boat-sides make this trip save and secure for those with special needs. The boat offers easy boarding with ample seating.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Jackie is very knowledgeable and patient with her clients. The charter played out exactly how she described. We look forward to coming back and doing this again with Jackie. Our six and nine-year-old girls had so much fun that they thought this was the best part of the beach vacation and want to know if they can do the exact same thing again next year.

1  Thank ChatraKAT
in 3 reviews
"boat"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed August 6, 2017

Captain Jackie accommodated our schedule to take four of us on a sunset cruise to see dolphins. The dock was easy to find, by the ferry landing. Captain Jackie was most congenial and provided a friendly and informative conversation. She knew where to find the dolphins and was able to maneuver the boat to follow them. Captain Jackie's cruise cost less than a dolphin watch on the big party boats. The cruise was fun and relaxing, a perfect way to end the day. Call well in advance to schedule.

2  Thank BillM551
Reviewed June 4, 2017

So, at first I was a little skeptical. This was my 5th fishing trip in the last couple years and the first to go out in the evening. I was like "evening", but that is all there was so I went with it. I'm glad I did because we were out late the night before.
It was a total of 6 of us including 3 children 13 and under. We met her at the marina. We left at the agreed upon time. She had us fishing w/in 20-30 mins. We got a few bites and hardheads but no keepers. She kept moving us around to try and get some fish. We ended up in a spot and caught about 7 keeper catfish. I haven't eaten them yet but these catfish look good and don't smell like "bottom feeder" catfish.
Like I said, we had 3 kids and she was awesome with all of them. She just rolled with the punches when one of mine was acting silly. She let the kids play with the bait if they wanted. Helped when they needed it and let them do it themselves when they wanted.
She has very reasonable prices and provides a very good service. One other thing I really appreciated was her honesty. She flat out said- if you're looking to catch that huge red- you may want to look elsewhere. If you're looking to have fun and catch some fish then I'm your captain. When it was all done- she met us at the restaurant we were eating at (her recommendation and it was good), with the fish cleaned, filleted, and bagged. She will definitely be on my short list of captains to use in the future when we go back down.
Thanks for the great afternoon and evening on the boat- Captain Jackie!!!

1  Thank David P
Management response:Responded June 6, 2017

Thank you very much for the kind words. I'm glad you had a good trip. It was easy the kids were great.

Reviewed November 1, 2016

Jackie was great. We had 5 women in our group...some with expefishing, and one that had none.....our trip was perfect! Relaxing, fun, and everything we wanted it to be. Jackie is very accommodating to all needs and requests. Highly recommend.

1  Thank melodyeann