Open today: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Kids said this was the best part of trip

Jackie is very knowledgeable and patient with her clients. The charter played out exactly how she... read more

Reviewed August 18, 2018
ChatraKAT
Roswell, Georgia
via mobile
Perfect End to the Day

Captain Jackie accommodated our schedule to take four of us on a sunset cruise to see dolphins... read more

Reviewed August 6, 2017
BillM551
Midland, Texas

All reviews fishing trip jackie captain dolphins fun boat
Reviewed June 4, 2017

So, at first I was a little skeptical. This was my 5th fishing trip in the last couple years and the first to go out in the evening. I was like "evening", but that is all there was so I went with it. I'm glad I did because we were out late the night before.
It was a total of 6 of us including 3 children 13 and under. We met her at the marina. We left at the agreed upon time. She had us fishing w/in 20-30 mins. We got a few bites and hardheads but no keepers. She kept moving us around to try and get some fish. We ended up in a spot and caught about 7 keeper catfish. I haven't eaten them yet but these catfish look good and don't smell like "bottom feeder" catfish.
Like I said, we had 3 kids and she was awesome with all of them. She just rolled with the punches when one of mine was acting silly. She let the kids play with the bait if they wanted. Helped when they needed it and let them do it themselves when they wanted.
She has very reasonable prices and provides a very good service. One other thing I really appreciated was her honesty. She flat out said- if you're looking to catch that huge red- you may want to look elsewhere. If you're looking to have fun and catch some fish then I'm your captain. When it was all done- she met us at the restaurant we were eating at (her recommendation and it was good), with the fish cleaned, filleted, and bagged. She will definitely be on my short list of captains to use in the future when we go back down.
Thanks for the great afternoon and evening on the boat- Captain Jackie!!!

1  Thank David P
Management response:Responded June 6, 2017

Thank you very much for the kind words. I'm glad you had a good trip. It was easy the kids were great.

Reviewed November 1, 2016

Jackie was great. We had 5 women in our group...some with expefishing, and one that had none.....our trip was perfect! Relaxing, fun, and everything we wanted it to be. Jackie is very accommodating to all needs and requests. Highly recommend.

1  Thank melodyeann
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

Captain Jackie is awesome. First bay fishing trip for us. We had a blast. Caught lots of bait fish then caught fish for cooler and dinner. Will go again soon.

2  Thank Michael A
Reviewed August 3, 2015

We had such a good time on our fishing trip. It was just the 4 (our family) of us on the trip so we were able to pull anchor when nothing was biting, take a trip to quickly see the light house, stop to watch some Dolphins that came right up to the boat. It was amazing. When our 5 hours were up none of us wanted it to end. Even the kiddos were having a blast. Capt. Jackie definitely made our first fishing trip exciting!!

2  Thank Sonya S