“Awesome place!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Silvia R
“Awesome place!”
Reviewed July 9, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Very spacious, he’s everything we needed, and super close to the beach. Will definitely be going back!

mraulston...
San Antonio, Texas
“Cozy and homey”
Reviewed March 29, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We loved the place it was very clean and the pictures don’t lie. We arrived a bit early and when we contacted them to get more details on where to meet them to get the keys. We were able to check in they were very nice. We are already planning to go back for our next stay we have also told our friends and family which they are also looking at days to go and stay.

Charliedo...
Temple, Texas
“Worth the money~~~but......”
Reviewed March 15, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

Pros - If you are looking for an affordable place to stay that is pet-friendly and close to the beach this is your place! No beach view or pool but good otherwise.

Cons - There is a very nosy woman that lives downstairs and sits outside smoking cigarettes all day and all night watching every move you make for some reason. there is nowhere to wash the sand off of you. I've stayed here twice now. I understand they are still recovering from the hurricane but it would have been nice to know the building was under construction before booking as the builders are making lots of noise all day so forget taking a nap during the day. the last time I stayed the unit was very very clean. This time the dishes still had food on them when I pulled them out of drawers. Not just one plate or bowl but almost every dish I picked up was dirty.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Mar 20, 2018
Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback! I'm sorry that you were not able to nap during the day. As you know, we are still recovering from the Hurricane and most of the island is a construction zone unfortunately. We are making progress everyday and construction on this building will wrap up in a few weeks. We appreciate everyone's patience during this ordeal. Also just FYI - we did have an outdoor shower area at this complex before the storm. Of course Harvey destroyed it, but we should have it back in place soon.
Sharon J
Alpine, Texas
“BFF Beach Getaway”
Reviewed April 25, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The Mustang Isle Condos were just as advertised on bringfido. Clean roomy and beautiful. So peaceful too. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there in Port Aransas and would book again. The shopping and restaurants are great, need to stay longer to go to all. We enjoyed dinner at Moby Dicks and glad to find Coffee Waves great coffee and homemade Gelato of many flavors. We also drove to see Mustang Island state park while there and to the bridge that goes to Corpus Christi to meet family at Snoopy's.

Reviewed April 16, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Erika P
“Great get away!!”
Reviewed April 2, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We had a great time in Port Aransas, the condo is clean, close to the beach and has everything as described

DarlineT6...
Austin, Texas
“Wish we could have stayed longer!!”
Reviewed September 4, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My children, dog and I had just a few days to get away before school started. We wanted to go to the beach and Port Aransas was suggested. After scanning properties, I settled upon Island Time. We were so happy with this choice! The kids loved having their own room WITH A FLAT SCREEN TV and I loved the proximity to the beach and the ability to stroll with my dog daily. The property was clean and well stocked. The only complaint I have is the sofa bed was falling apart and the mattress was in need of replacement. However, I am short, so my feet didn't really reach the part that was falling apart and I did manage to get good rest. Fix that Sofabed and I'd give it 5 stars!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Proximity to the beach
Liked least: Sofabed
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing