“A nice place close to beach!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Port Aransas
Seaside Motel and Condominiums
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Port Aransas
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We stayed in the penthouse that was absolutely the way to go for a larger group....it was huge!! The beds were comfortable, the deck was great we were pleasantly surprised and amazed at the size of the condo..the staff was very nice and helpful...the only complaints would be on the third night about 10pm the office guy didn't get his name came up and said the master bath was leaking into the downstairs bathroom and we could no longer use it and he was pretty rude about it...and gave no apologies just very matter of fact..and on the morning of our checkout there were a few reaches in the kitchen but we had not seen any our entire stay...

• Stayed: July 2012

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Even gave my young children a beach ball. Not glamorous, but had comfortable beds and reasonable compared to other places. My friends has been here with her family several times. Pleasant salt of the earth place and staff. Had a problem with toilet, but they sent someone over right away. Looking forward to returning in the future.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Carrie740
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I just spent 5 days at Seaside motel/condos in Port Aransas. I looked online for places to stay for a week before I left, still couldn't decide where to stay, some just looked scary (none really were once I got there). Got to port aransas Sunday and looked around at the motels, decided on Seaside, so close to the ocean, loved everyone that worked there & the condo I stayed in was very comfortable. I had no problems, I slept better there then at home! I never heard any noise & I'm a late sleeper. There is no bad side of town in Port aransas which I love. I will stay here again next time I go. If you want a place that's reasonable, friendly, helpful, almost on the beach, then this is it.

3  Thank david p
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Though we do not usually go in summer or holidays, we did go on June 12,2012 and stayed overnight, we got a non smoking room for our kids, and a smoking room for our dogs, our stay here has always been just that, a stay, a place to rest up a little after a day of beaching and shopping, the prices anywhere in any motel/hotel are subject to change when more visitors are expected, like say, summer time, we were there 2 weeks ago, the beach was beautiful, the water was clear, this time, not so much, PLEASE get you and your kids swimmer shoes, it is worth the purchase, we are not use to paying full price for a room here, in the off season you can get a king size room for about 55 bux, maybe a little more but not much. I was totally bummed about the condition of the beach, for the first time in my 46 years we found huge starfish washed ashore, lots of different crabs washed ashore all in one small area, all due to tropical changes/storms, etc, The sand was full of cigarette butts, beer bottle caps, and others trash, this saddens me, and there are people that do not pick up after their dog on the beach too, another sad thing, if you cannot take care of your dogs properly you have no right to have them on our beach. I am a smoker too, but there is no way I would leave or throw down my cigarette butt for a kid to possibly step on and burn themselves..I was truly disappointed in the way people treat what should be considered a pleasant place to go to..CLean UP after yourself, is it that hard with trash cans everywhere?..Thanks Seaside for another good stay..see you in the off season.

Room Tip: If you go with a family, opt for the condo, if you go with dogs the ten bux is worth it, take a box...
5  Thank tracieann1
Reviewed June 4, 2012

My family and I were there this past weekend. I chose to stay here because of the location. Yes, it was just a few feet from the beach but it was not the nicest place to stay. Like many of the other reviewers, the place does not smell great. The smoking rooms smell like they were doused in air freshened but the scent goes away eventually. The feeling I got from this place was enough to make us leave a night early. I was not comfortable taking my shoes to even walk on the carpet. I will say, the location is great but I think for $140 per night, they could at least get new sheets and a nicer sized tv. At least the pool was nice and clean.

1  Thank Jenfl007
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I stayed here w/ a bunch of buddies about two years ago for a fishing trip. For something like a bunch of 30 something dudes who just want to drink some beers and play cards, it's perfect. I have two small children at home and no way would I bring them here. When we go to Port A with the family it's either the Sand Castle across the street from here or Port Royal.

The rooms were old and outdated, and the facility itself was just dingy. The prices are reasonable and the place is right on the beach, so again if it's just you and some buds looking for a place to to crash it fits the bill.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank chris g
Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I took our three children this past weekend to stay at the beach! This motel was the only one who had a room! So we stupidly took it! The front office smelled horrible! The entire staff looked like they had fallen out of a redneck tree! They were rude and none if them were all on the same page! We went to our room which they did not tell us was a motel room.. For the price we paid it should not have been a motel room and were horrified! It smelled horribly! The TV was 15 years old, and our toilet didn't flush properly. After the third flush, it over flowed everywhere! I went down to tell the night clerk.. Her solution.. She handed me a plunger and told me to clean it up! I was appauled! It was there problem and they wanted me to clean it up! This place should be shut down! Its poorly done on the inside and out! It was the wrist experience ever!!

• Stayed: May 2012