“Stopped at Subway on the way home”

Fins Grill and Icehouse
Ranked #13 of 80 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Bought the Family Shrimp for two ladies and myself, along with three individual sides. $37 later we hungry. Tried to buy two half pounds of the family sides and they refused. Will not go there again.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

After a full day private charter we took our fresh dorado and Spanish mackerel here for dinner. We were given choices of how we wanted it prepared (grilled, fried or blackened). We chose half grilled and half blackened and it was served with grilled vegetables and French fries. The fish was cooked perfectly and served family style. We ate out on the patio in early September, and the setting was pleasant. Summary: all the fish we supplied was served to our table, it was very nicely prepared, reasonably priced, and a wonderful, casual venue!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Fins has great food and you better prepare to take half of it home with you... The servings are huge. Be prepared to wait for a little while if you get there at peak times. You can sit inside or out on the patio overlooking the bay area.

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

We eat at Fins Grill and Icehouse yearly. The food has always been excellent as well as the view from the balcony. I recently had the coconut rum shrimp and it was outstanding!! There hamburgers have always been excellent as well.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

the waiter had no personality and barely friendly until I had to return TWO of our lunches....TWICE. I ordered the fried fish which should have came with 3 pieces of fish but twice I got two fish and one chicken. My grandson ordered the kids fried fish and also got chicken twice. We also had to return one of the mixed drinks but we did have the Pirate Punch which was awesome! They did comp us the two meals that kept getting messed up so I guess that's something. But the next day, one of the people in my party saw the bank statement where they charged his card for my ticket as well as my card for my ticket. Not quite sure how that happened but I WOULD NOT recommend this place and I did try it even though I read the negative reviews here. I should have listened to my gut.