“Pretty good food, but pricy”

Fins Grill and Icehouse
Ranked #13 of 78 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Clovis, NM
“Pretty good food, but pricy”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Food was really pretty good. The prices were quite a bit higher than the surrounding restaurants though. Service was friendly.

Visited June 2013

houston, tx
“Excellent food and outdoor dining”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We sat outside which was fun because we got to watch the deep sea fishing boats return and unload their huge catch of red snapper. The coconut shrimp were delicious and they have excellent onion rings. If there is a long wait, you can buy a drink outside and enjoy the view while waiting for your table.

Allen, Texas
“Needed a good base”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Went here for dinner before a night out for a bachelorette party. They have one of the best burgers I've ever had. The staff was very friendly and the view was amazing.

• Visited June 2013
“Eat outside enjoy the harbor”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Great burgers, nice looking at the boats, ferry, ships and do not try and feed birds the seagulls will take over. Friendly staff and great location. Summertime beware of parking troubles. It is right by ferry and deep sea headquarters so hard to park.

• Visited February 2013
Bell Buckle, Tennessee
“VEGETARIANS BEWARE!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My parents and I were really excited to try this restaurant. There were a lot of people waiting outside when we got there, but when we entered we noticed that there were quite a few empty tables inside and out. The hostess told us that the restaurant had a large party earlier and that the waiters were "on break". This was during peak dinner hours and why they weren't used to this activity, I don't know. We waited 25-30 minutes and couldn't wait to eat! I have an allergy to shrimp and I let our waiter know. I was informed that everything was cooked on the same grill. I politely asked if they could make sure the grill was cleaned before cooking my food. Nope. Everything was grilled on the same grill: no exceptions. I'm not vegetarian, but since I waited 25-30 mins. I thought about getting the black bean burger. Guess what? The VEGETARIAN food is cooked on the SAME GRILL as the one they cook MEAT. Seriously?! Too disgusted by the lack of consideration (and knowing a salad wouldn't do) I left.

If you're a vegetarian, then you want to go somewhere that will clean the grill for you instead of the "tough luck" attitude this place seems to have.