Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port Aransas / Beach Area
BEST WESTERN Port Aransas(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$164
$149
Days Inn Port Aransas TX(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$131
Captain's Quarters Inn(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$140
$126
Amelia's Landing Hotel(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$115
Island Hotel Port Aransas(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$150
$145
Travelocity
Plantation Suites(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$156
$141
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfront deskhi expressyogurthot tubhot itemswould stay againthird floorfridge and microwaveoutdoor poolsmall roomfree breakfastbreakfast staffbreakfast arearent a golf cartoff seasonliving roomwe've stayed
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Planned a quick trip to Port Aransas for 3 nights. Went with Tripadvisor hotel reviews as they had awarded this hotel an award and all the reviews were great. So I paid almost $200 per night- retail. The hotel is very rundown, has bugs, toilet didn't flush (maintenance person not at work), the hotel management offered no other accommodations (room change) whatsoever. I told them we would only stay the first night and they refused to cancel the next two nights- then I provided information about my reservation and finally they agreed since I was giving them 24 hour notice. I have pictures and someone on the hotel staff even told me they did not blame me for complaining.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Richard B
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port Aransas / Beach Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear Richard B,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for.

I am very disappointed to hear that your stay was not what you expected. I want to assure you that our hotel is very proud of its level of service and quality of its product and as such, I apologize if you didn't find some amenities to your liking and if the level of service provided didn't meet your expectations. We deeply regret the negative experience and impressions you may have had.

I assure you that we take every comment seriously and your review will be used to reconsider improvements needed and I hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The Hotel is nice enough to stay, but the location does not justify the price. It is a long walk to the beach or to any attractions. The view from any room is a parking lot. Check-out was less than desirable.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Glen C
sandersbay, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port Aransas / Beach Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time in sharing your experience with us we hope that we will see you again.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

This was a really nice surprise. I looked around for a last minute room in Port Aransas on Friday for the Saturday and this hotel was one of the only one to pop up. I am really glad that I took their last room. It is an amazing room and only two blocks from the beach. They have a nice pool and an even better breakfast. I was expecting crazy partiers but if they were around, I didn't hear them. Good times, good beach, great room and walking distance to a lot of things. I would stay here again, only wish we had a balcony.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Bcyarnall

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us. It always put s a smile on our face knowing that we made someones stay a happy experience.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Great Experience from the time we checked in till the time we checked out.Will most definitely stay there next time in port aransas close to beach and shops the front desk people were great the lady stocking the breakfast bar was the best i ever seen thank you Holiday inn

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
sandersbay, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port Aransas / Beach Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

We would like to thank you for the wonderful review you posted regarding your stay with us. We hope that we see you again soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Property is beautiful and clean upon arrival the general manager provided all 5 of my children with sand toys and sunglasses! When we go back we will only stay here! Thank u for the amazing hospitality!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Jenniferecollins
May S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port Aransas / Beach Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thank You very much for the wonderful review you posted about your stay with us. It's always nice to hear that we were able to give you a memorable experience. Hope we see you again soon,