“My Big 60th Birthday”
Review of Sea Isle Village

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Port Aransas
Sea Isle Village
san antonio tx
“My Big 60th Birthday”
Reviewed February 24, 2010

We are frequent San Antonio TX visitors to Sea Isle Village since my children were 7yrs old. They surprised me on my birthday and they all booked rooms for my husband & I, my daughter , her husband and my grandson and my two sons along with all my five sisters and two brothers and their children. We had such a great fun time that weekend and I got to celeberate my very BIG 4th of July birthday 2009 with all of them. We set-up three big tents on the beach and played games all day. They really enjoyed the clean rooms, cable, swimming pool and so close to the beach! Their accomodiations were very fair and great food at any restaurant on the Island. The local food mart and gas stations are also just around the corner. Thank you again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank anitaaflores

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Iowa grrl
Reviewed April 27, 2009

This place is fantastic! Great staff, freindly, helpful, like one big family. Rooms are clean and many are being remodeled or updated. Nice walking/ running path to beach. Pool is clean and well maintained. This was our 4th winter, and we stay 3 months. We can only sing our praises!!! See ya all in January!!! Love Port A

• Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank smittygrrl
Iowa
Reviewed April 27, 2009

My husband and I stayed at Sea Isle Village January through March. The staff is excellent, very helpful and accommodating. We stayed in 44, 2b/2b great view from the deck. We will return next year.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Pegs222
AUSTIN
Reviewed March 3, 2009

The location couldn't be better, the rooms are old but clean, BUT the management has problems. The 2 women in the office couldn't suck worse. They are rude and condescending. We like this place but will NEVER go back because of these two women. I have one word for these two "KARMA"

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank AUSTREASURE

Travelers are raving about these Port Aransas hotels

Austin, TX
Reviewed August 24, 2008

Our family (two adults, three teens) stayed in a condo at Sea Isle Village recently. Even though the units were older, they were well maintained with definite TLC from the owners. Sea Isle Village is located very close to the beach, and also very convenient to everything in Port A itself. Overall, a nice deal for the $$$.

• Liked — Personailty of the units
  • Disliked — They are a little older than other properties.
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
austin
Reviewed July 8, 2008

Home of the $50.00 fine.
Unofficial Motto: give us time, we'll make up more fines.

After staying at Sea Isle Village for many years, there is a noteable shift in management. They have created $50.00 fines for several "offenses."
1. $50.00 if a pet is inside a room,
2. $50.00 for being in the pool area after 10:00PM,
3. $50.00 (or is it tow-away?) for non-resident parking after 9:00PM.

It's as if the management is saying "we don't want your business any longer." The staff is stern and not friendly to customers.
Our friends and famiy have been staying at the Sea Isle during the 4th of July for years, but we will be searching for another place to stay next year.
Sea Isle will lose thousands of dollars because of $50.00 fines.

Stayed July 2008
2 Thank gbtripping
Utah
Reviewed June 16, 2008

My two kids and I stayed at this condominium for three nights. It was everything I had expected. The units are older, but have been kept up very well. It was clean and the staff was friendly. The area was very nice and seemed very safe. We had a great time at the beach, but be sure to buy some jelly fish repellent prior to going into the water. We didn't see any man-o-war jelly fish at Port Aransas, but there were tons at North Padre. We will be returning here soon and we hope to stay at Sea Isle Village again. Thanks for a great experience.

• Liked — How laid back the experience was,
  • Disliked — No wireless for computer
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Waggles81