“Awful Trip”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Sea Isle Village

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Port Aransas
Sea Isle Village
“Awful Trip”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2006

I should have known better than to stay here after they lost my reservation, but I was foolish enough to give them a second chance. They accused us of stealing pillows, and charged our credit card. They later found the pillows and credited our card back, but did not offer any form of apology. I personally do not like being accused of stealing. Also to get to the beach you have to cross stagnant water. The path is under this water by about 5 inches. We only visited the beach twice because the second time we started wading through this stagnant water a snake crossed our path. I have asked for a manager to call me about our problems, but I have been waiting over a week.

• Stayed July 2006
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2006

We visited Port Aransas from Fort Worth, Texas and stayed at Sea Isle Village for 4 nights. The room was clean and had an ocean view. The complex is clean, including the pool area. A close walk to the beach (you don't have to pay beach parking if you walk) and close to the city center. Sea Isle Village is one of the better priced places to stay. Although it's no frills you will receive fresh towels every day. I would highly recommend this location to anyone visiting Port Aransas.

Stayed May 2006
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2006

The only thing I can do is write this in paragraph form and let you know that if you go to Pa and don't stay with these folks, you've made a mistake...I'm from Austin and until I stayed at Sea Isle, stayed at maybe 15 different inns/hotels/b&b's/etc..., and after staying ther for my 1st time in 2003 will NEVER stay anywhere else...The rooms are taken care of fantastically, the hosts treat you with the utmost respect, any and all requests are fulfilled ((want champagne/caviar/fresh seafood/wine waiting?? they'll do it)) and they just make you feel like ur a new customer as well as a great friend every time...And at a great price..I recommend this place from the bottom of my heart !!! I'll include photos after this April's visit if I remember !!! Have a great one and God blee, Marty

Stayed April 2005
6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2005

We were a family group of ten people. We stayed in a three bedroom setup with a kitchen and living room. The rooms were wonderfully clean. The kitchen was well stocked with cooking utensils. The suite had a full refridgerator, with smaller fridges in the bedrooms. We were able to prepare our meals easily, and we even cooked out on the grill at the picnic area. The staff was friendly, and helpful with all our questions about the area. The price was reasonable, and we plan to stay there again. We were very satisfied with the price of $185 per night. The pool was good. I was pleased that the rooms are non smoking. The walk to the beach was okay. For an elder senior, it might be a little far, but it was fine for our 40's and younger group. Our set of rooms were very charmingly decorated, and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay!!!

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Thatcher, Az
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2004

My husband and I stayed at Sea Isle Village, 2911 11th street in condo #44 for 3 weeks in Nov. Great view from the balcony of the Gulf. Great for watching the ships going in and out of the channel. Large two bedroom, two bath condo, nicely furnished with everything in the kitchen you would ever need. Staff very helpful and friendly. We had fun learing to fish and going on the Texas Treasure gambling ship.

20 Thank Ellen C