“Beware of "owners" at this place!”
Review of Sea Isle Village

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Port Aransas
Sea Isle Village
San Antonio, Texas
“Beware of "owners" at this place!”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I stayed at Sea Isle Village this last weekend. I will never go back. I didn't have any issues with any guests. However, there were some owners staying in their unit this weekend as well. They were highly intoxicated and yelling at guests parking, driving the wrong way or standing in the walk way. He is an angry old man and I guess he thinks since he owns the hotel he can yell at whoever he wants. He was cursing and falling all over the place. Then he went in to the office to yell at his employees. Such a shame. I feel bad for the people that work there. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS PLACE AGAIN!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
7 Thank Mark B

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Del Valle, Texas
Reviewed May 30, 2012

The office onsite should be closed, they serve no purpose anymore. Had to go off-site to pay&leave keys. if u want clean towels you have to pay a fee or go to laundry mat (I’m on vacation HELLO!), we could have brought some if we were notified of all the changes, no broom, vacuum so we couldn’t sweep our own mess of sand. We were told our room had both. TV remotes didn't work in all 3 bedrooms and living room, you try and tell my husband to get up and change the channel. We stay every 4th July, not anymore. trashy hotel, zero customer service.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else. Not worth the money.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank sC0de

Travelers are raving about these Port Aransas hotels

League City, Texas
Reviewed July 27, 2011

First of all, the condo itself was very nice once you got indoors and the rowdies passed out after midnight. Everything else was below par. The parking spaces are suited for a Smart Car and not much else so everyone ends up taking two spots to try and keep the door dings to a minimum. Didn't work as i recieved several of those. During our stay I had the pleasure of listening to a wide variety of music, most of which I didn't particularly enjoy after midnight. Did I mention that two different people walked into our condo thinking it was thiers? That really did happen. Management really should have tried to keep the reigns on the partying. Basically there are alot of condo's in Port A that do a much better job for the same money so look around before booking here.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Changzhourbust
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed May 1, 2011

mouse in room 1 above the office
bed bugs room 6
mgmt is uneducated and unfriendly
theft- do not take valuables to this place
not recommended!!!!!!!

Room Tip: down the street holiday inn!!!
  • Stayed April 2011
6 Thank Heartbreakh0tel
United States
Reviewed May 1, 2011

We stayed one night during the annual Sand Festival. It is about a 15 minute walk down the beach from Sea Isle Village to the Sand Festival, so the location is great.

The room itself, however, was only so-so. I think this is one of those properties where the exact unit that you end up in makes a big difference. We stayed in #58, which was on the bottom floor. Lesson learned: stay in a room on the top floor - I'm guessing those have a much better view of the water.

Also, unlike our unit, some of the units have nice-looking private patios/balconies. We would have enjoyed that.

The unit we stayed in itself was a bit tired: very early 1970s looking. The cleanliness was not up to par. There was quite a bit of dust on the floor near the front window. Many of the utensils and plates in the kitchen had dried or oily food on them, so they clearly had not been washed.

So while the price was reasonable, compared to other properties, the old adage is true: you get what you pay for. We won't be staying at Sea Isle Village again.

Room Tip: Stay upstairs, in a room with a private balcony
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank 2Alaska09
san antonio tx
Reviewed February 24, 2010

We are frequent San Antonio TX visitors to Sea Isle Village since my children were 7yrs old. They surprised me on my birthday and they all booked rooms for my husband & I, my daughter , her husband and my grandson and my two sons along with all my five sisters and two brothers and their children. We had such a great fun time that weekend and I got to celeberate my very BIG 4th of July birthday 2009 with all of them. We set-up three big tents on the beach and played games all day. They really enjoyed the clean rooms, cable, swimming pool and so close to the beach! Their accomodiations were very fair and great food at any restaurant on the Island. The local food mart and gas stations are also just around the corner. Thank you again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank anitaaflores
Iowa grrl
Reviewed April 27, 2009

This place is fantastic! Great staff, freindly, helpful, like one big family. Rooms are clean and many are being remodeled or updated. Nice walking/ running path to beach. Pool is clean and well maintained. This was our 4th winter, and we stay 3 months. We can only sing our praises!!! See ya all in January!!! Love Port A

• Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple