“Should be #1 on this list”

Giggity's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #34 of 80 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Had a FABULOUS lunch here....Blake the Chef made sure everything came out on a timely fashion. Very important for those on a hour lunch! I had the Mussels and it was mouth watering
good.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Giggitty's chef Blake and owner Edwin really know how to make us happy with excellent food - we've been multiples times, enjoyed many of the selections for lunch, and dinner, and today the Mussels Manzanillo took the prize! Thank you guys!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Okay this place is a bar with food I guess, at least it looks like a bar with food. It does not look like a restaurant but the menu comes out like a full service restaurant menu... a bit puzzling. I went twice in same week and the food was really good both times. I went with a large group both times so we ordered and got a good cross section of the what they had on menu. Everyone seems pretty pleased with their food. The service is good. The price is reasonable. The selections are nice with plenty of choices. On weekend they have a band start up at 9 so I'm sure it gets loud after that.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We're locals but we eat out quite often. Everything I've tried at Giggity's has been supurb. The only problem with this place is they don't have any type of smoke exhaust filter installed. I'm a smoker myself, but I can honestly say that the smoke smell in Giggity's is the worst I've encountered in Port A. On a scale of 10, I would rate this place a 10 if they would just get rid of some of the smoke smell.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

By far one of the best places to eat and reasonably priced. On weekends, they have some of the best bands on the island! We had the citrus tarragon shrimp pasta and the fried soft shell crab..Excellent choices. Every time we eat here, there are more food choices. They serve food until 1am, sure a nicer choice than Whataburger.
Only complaint is, the front doors are open, and it gets hot in there, so recommend sitting away from those doors.

2  Thank tahoequeen21