Hampton Inn & Suites Port Aransas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Plantation Suites(Port Aransas)
Kingfish Courts(Port Aransas)
View Hotel
Port Aransas Inn(Port Aransas)
View Hotel
The Beach Lodge(Port Aransas)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desklumber yardgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastking suiteclean hotelcomfortable bedsdesk staffgas stationwould definitely stay here againfresh fruita great stayshort driveconvenience storenice roomfamily triphot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

We usually stay at Holiday Inns to get points, but it was booked so we stayed here. We got a suite. It was plenty big, very clean and comfortable. We needed an extra pillow and they brought it right away. Great hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great new Hilton property on Port Aransas! Ask for Camille at the Front Desk if you need any information on fishing. We booked a day fishing trip because of the information we received. Didn't catch many fish but we will definitely be back to this new location.

1  Thank Michelle G
Reviewed July 15, 2013

As a diamond member, I stay at Hampton's over 40 times per year. This experience was probably the best I have had at a Hampton. Since the hotel is brand new, everything is nice and clean. The staff did a great job making me feel important as a diamond member ( thanking my status, offering the snack, upgrading my room, top floor location ), which is not something I always experience at other Hampton's. Also, as we were leaving, one of the managers or owners was exiting a room near ours. He asked how our stay was. I happened to overhear that the room cleaning lady found jewelry and had the manager come up to get it and take it to the office. That speaks volumes of the quality and integrity of the employees that work there. Also, the first night I was at the front desk and asked for additional towels. The young lady working the front desk was helping another customer, but she offered to bring the towels up to my room. She promptly brought them up and seemed happy to help. I used 60,000 points to pay for this room for 2 nights. The overall great experience sure made me happy to have spent the 60,000 points for my family vacation. Great job to the Hampton Port Aransas!

1  Thank Kevin C
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Took a mini-vacation to Port Aransas with my family. This hotel is only a couple blocks from the beach, very clean and great staff. After a long day on the beach it was nice to come back to a comfy bed and get some good sound sleep. We'll be back for sure!

1  Thank Kelly Ann S
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Came in on a red eye trip and they were able to get me a room! The price was a little high since I was only there for 10 hours, but great location, great service and nice rooms! Can't wait to make this trip again sometime!

• Stayed: July 2013