“Great food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed dinner here! The charro beans were so freaking good! 4 of us ate for 42 bucks! Best value so far on the island!

1  Thank Texastosha

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Reasonably priced food, lots of it, and tastes great. Lots of locals eat here and well worth the wait and the crowd in the middle of tourist season.

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Great torta and crispy tacos... tortilla chips bagged...atmosphere and service need improvement....could be cleaner.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

I went to this restaurant with family and let me warn future customers, the service here sucks. We waited almost an hour to get all of our food,( only one plate was served, out of 5, ten more minutes for other plates) finally when we did it was somewhat burned and stuck to the skillet. The waitress had attitude, i had to ask her for cups when sodas were served. Also when plates were served I had to remind her that we needed eating utensils. She acted like she didn't understand English which was ok because im bilingual, but before I left I overheard her speaking it to co workers. Seriously? Before I left I explained the situation to the manager and he did not care he had the nerve to say he can check the cameras cause he knows we hadn't waited that long, basically calling us liars. Check the darn cameras why am I gonna lie.Worst svc I've ever had. Do not come to this place the food is not worth the svc, unless you don't mind being treated like crap.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

This mexican restaurant had a good selection of food at reasonable prices. It can get loud in the restaurant when there are a lot of people. It is popular with the locals and can get crowded during peak times. The breakfast specials are a good value. On the day we went, they had 2 eggs, 2 pancakes & 2 slices of bacon for $4.99.

1  Thank Cathy A