“THE Place to eat!”

Ranked #4 of 79 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Here at Seafood and Spaghetti Works we offer a variety of delicious dishes. Our homemade selections range from signature seafood creations to the traditional dishes of Italy. Our eclectic menu is sure to satisfy your family on any night out. Family owned and operated for over 38 years, we have delicately curated our recipes from scratch. We look forward to sharing good food and drinks with you on our island.
Central Texas
Reviewed March 20, 2006

Everytime we go to Port Aransas we eat here!! It is sometimes hard for us to find a place that we all agree on (my kids are ages 6-8), but they have delicious adult fare and yummy kids plates. No one has to compromise--we are all happy!! Great atmosphere, great staff, great food.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Moore, OK
Reviewed January 20, 2006

The atmosphere is very beachy, the food is wonderful. Very imaginative menu items, we had the poblano soup, soup and salad bar come with every meal.
the kids loved it. When we asked around, this restaurant came highly recommended and the winter-texans were right! This is one of the best restaurants in Port A!!!!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 17, 2006

I love their Saturday night soup (Tortilla soup). Also the amberjack (grilled) with a crab topping (addt'l) is wonderful.

Casual dining, of course, and service is usually good. A favorite of ours.

Beech Bottom, WV
Reviewed October 19, 2005

My husband and I go to Jay's every chance we get. Not enough for my liking but too much food can make too much me. If you're looking for a comfortable restaurant with a nice full bar and great food with great service.......This is the place for you! Everytime we go there it seems to get better and better each time. Last time we went was on my husband's birthday and he had the seafood sampler and I had the fettucini with shrimp. The salad bar alone with the soup and fresh bread fill me up....and I always end up bring my dinner home with me. The waiter was friendly and on the top of his game as usual and the food outstanding.........as usual. The price is average for that area........and the dress is mainly casual. I've dined out at other places in Port Aransas and paid more and the service and food didn't even come close to compare to Jay's. Whatever they're doing...........it works.......always a treat to dine at Jay's!!!

Reviewed July 24, 2005

We been eating here for YEARS and noticed that the food and service have been really sliding down hill. I think we're DONE with our "tradition" of a big night out at Jay's Seafood & Spaghetti Works. The soup is consistantly cold - and they know it and blow it off. Overall, the prices have gone up and the food quality has gone down. We'll skip it from now on - it's just not the same!

3  Thank beachlovingfamily