“Awesome”

Ranked #4 of 79 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Here at Seafood and Spaghetti Works we offer a variety of delicious dishes. Our homemade selections range from signature seafood creations to the traditional dishes of Italy. Our eclectic menu is sure to satisfy your family on any night out. Family owned and operated for over 38 years, we have delicately curated our recipes from scratch. We look forward to sharing good food and drinks with you on our island.
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Great service. My friend ordered a habanero margarita and I ordered a spicy mango margarita and they were both delicious. I ordered the stuffed chicken and it was very good. It was stuffed with mozzarella, pastrami, and garlic, and baked with butter (loads of it) and sherry, so by no means is this a healthy dish. My friend ordered the dome steak and he was highly satisfied. Both meals came with the salad and soup bar (most dishes on the menu do). The salad bar was small, yet substantial and had several additives..4 types of dressings. The only somewhat negative comment I have is that my meal came with a side of noodles with tomato sauce that was really just..there..absolutely nothing special about them.

There are newer reviews for Seafood & Spaghetti Works

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Ok food but not outstanding $80 for 2 adults and 1 kid. Salad bar was just ok as well. Not the fish I expected at the coast. It is a nice atmosphere and staff was very nice just expected a little more for $80

1  Thank BransonRegular
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We both had the red snapper mine was grilled and tasted great, but my husband had the blackened and it was a little tough, the waitress said it was odd and she was sorry. The side dishes were good and the portions were ample. The locals said their cheesecake was great, we tried it and found it ok, nothing impressive! I would go back, but I doubt my husband would! We thought the place was very nice and looked clean.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great food and wine list. The salad bar is one of the best. I eat here every year for my birthday. One of my top 5 list in Port Aransas, Texas.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

These folks have moved but they are fairly close to their old location. Their new space is significantly larger and cleaner than the old location. But the food is still just as good, and I think their menu has expanded. They have a good cross-section of American food in addition to the seafood & spaghetti for which they are well known.

Food is good, portions right sized, prices reasonable....What's not to like! Just don't trust your GPS to get you there unless its been recently updated.