“Excellent food and service ”
Review of Marcel's Restaurant - CLOSED

Marcel's Restaurant
Cuisines: German, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Marcel's Restaurant is located at 905 Hwy 361 (S. Alister Street becomes Hwy 361 as you head south of the main part of town). We are located almost directly across the street from the Seafood & Spaghetti Works building.
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We haven't had such authentic and exquisite food since leaving Germany where we were stationed for 3 years. The wait staff were very friendly, personable and helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed our food and dining experience and would highly recommend Marcels to anyone looking for fresh seafood dinners and/or authentic homemade German food. The prices seemed very reasonable for the quality of food and compared to other restaurants in the area.

1  Thank 505kristih

Reviewed July 18, 2014

My group of 7 had a wonderful meal at Marcel's. The service was excellent, something not often encountered especially in a small town full of tourists. The spaetzle and other german dishes were fantastic. My 12 year old especially loved the cream of leek soup and dessert, both clearly made on premises from classic European recipes. I highly recommend Marcel's and will visit again.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

I live in Port A and my parents come down and stay every few months. This is the one must go to place for my mom every time. Wonderful food, wine and beer and a great staff. Not much to look at from the outside but well worth it when you go in!!!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Dined there 7/12/14. Best Snapper I have ever tasted (including what I have caught and cooked). Table for two in bar (beer and wine only) area was quiet, service was excellent, price reasonable. Reservations recommended in summer. Have eaten here on every trip to Pt A (10 times a year) and never been disappointed

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

y wife is German and we where in many German restaurant's this is the best German food we have found in the USA and they have great service. Don't let the outside look deceive you. It's great.....we come here every year.

1  Thank Chris M