“Great Food, Great Location, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Marcel's Restaurant - CLOSED

Marcel's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: Marcel's Restaurant is located at 905 Hwy 361 (S. Alister Street becomes Hwy 361 as you head south of the main part of town). We are located almost directly across the street from the Seafood & Spaghetti Works building.
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great Food, Great Location, Great Service”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I was in Port Aransas for a short visit recently and since I spent my summers here growing up, I made a trip to Marcel's Restaurant in Port Aransas. This is the very best in Port Aransas for Food, Location and Service! I had a wonderful dinner and unfortunately had to leave town. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, give it a try!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Goulash and shrimp were excellent! Highly recommend definitely one of the best places to eat at on the island.

1 Thank Jesse G
austin, TX
“Reasonable dinner spot”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We had dinner here recently. Fairly large restaurant, somewhat pretentious for no supportable reason. Waitress was very friendly and efficient. We has a spicy shrimp dish and the swordfish. Both were quite acceptable but not outstanding. There are better restaurants in Port Aransas.

Visited May 2014
Port Aransas, Texas
“Loved it”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We are visiting the area,and we ate there last night. We had a wonderful time. The staff is friendly and make you feel right at home. Even though they were busy, they took the time to talk with us a bit. Our waitress, Sierra, was super. Just the right amount of checking on us without hovering! My husband had the rouladen, spatzle, and red cabbage...all was good. He isn't a fan of red cabbage, but said this one was really good. My husband is from Germany and we spent last summer there....Marcel is also from Germany and the food was comparable to what we had over there. I'm a vegetarian, but they were very accommodating. I had a great leek soup, wonderful German salad plate, and the pan roasted potatoes. We were there a couple of hours....drinks, dinner, dessert. we will go back!

3 Thank sally z
Corpus Christi, Texas
“We've been going to Marcel's for many, many years.”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Whenever my wife and I have a special occasion or have friends or family in town, we always have gone straight to Marcel's.
Marcel's menu is very extensive--seafood, steaks, good German dishes, you name it.
Marcel's homemade bread is to die for.
We have never had a bad or a mediocre meal here, ever.
I myself especially savor Marcel's Potato Soup, fried shrimp and Munich Lager!!!
His wine list is very good as well.