“Definitely a dump from the outside but well-worth the stop.”

Beach and Station Street Grill
Ranked #9 of 79 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The last beach shack in Port Aransas on top of the wave.
Reviewed October 12, 2012

This place is kind of scary from the outside, but well worth the adventure because the food is incredible. I took my family here and all of us felt the food was well worth the lack of atmosphere. I had the fish & shrimp combo, my wife got the snow-crab legs, my boys both got the kid's fried shrimp with red beans & rice, and both my girls got the gumbo. I couldn't believe how good the red beans & rice as well as the gumbo was. After I finished my food, I ordered another bowl of gumbo because I tasted the girls and had to get a bowl to share. Loved all of it!! Will definitely come back again.

There are newer reviews for Beach and Station Street Grill

Reviewed October 8, 2012

4 of us had dinner here on a Friday night. All of us had a good experience. Would recommend to friends and family. Service was not the best we had in Port A but I don't have any complaint about it either.

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

I had the crab stuffed shrimp and it was very good,my wife had the chicken fedichini and it rocked!also don't forget the key lime pie it's really good.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Had lovely evening dinner on the deck with my dog this evening. Chardonnay was more than adequate for $4 a glass. I was surprised to see the sea bass come out with a creamy sauce with peppers. It was surprisingly good with a noticeable Texas flair (large portions and a TexMex flavor). I recommend the Key Lime pie. I thought it was comparable to some that I had when vacationing in Key West (though not the best I've had, it was certainly very good). Service was prompt and the expected Texas friendly. My Chilean sea bass entree, 2 glasses of wine and large key lime pie were well worth the $36 price.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We have always had great food here, my daughter loves the owners dog that hangs out on the deck. The service can be hit or miss - OK though, the food makes up for it.