“Became a nightly stop”

Desserted Island Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Port Aransas
Cuisines: American
Description: After 8 years in Port Aransas I have moved down the main street, Alister, after new owners bought the building I was in. I re-opened in February 2013 . If you want to keep having my Famous Brownie Sundaes, coffee shakes, Key Lime Pie shake, cheesecake, apple pie and the Big Fat Banana Split come to the new 2700 sq. ft. shop. Same bright pink and yellow colors with the decor collected from my travels around the world. If you go looking for me in my old location KNOW that it is not me. There is only one Desserted Island! Smell the brownies!
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Became a nightly stop”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This place became out nightly stop, nothing fancy - just a fun ice cream shop. Good variety and friendly staff.

Visited October 2012