Alister Square Inn
BEST WESTERN Port Aransas(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$155
$139
Days Inn Port Aransas TX(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$131
$99
The Place Hotel(Port Aransas)
$135
Captain's Quarters Inn(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$140
$126
Amelia's Landing Hotel(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$135
Island Hotel Port Aransas(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$140
$136
Plantation Suites(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$156
$141
Camp Coyoacan(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$110
$107
Hotels.com
$242
TripAdvisor
All reviewsno vacancystayed nightsplace to staydefinitely stay here againholiday weekendcontinental breakfastfirst floorclean roomshurricanestoverefrigerator
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel over the weekend. We paid $80 a night for a room with two king beds. The room was fairly clean and served its purpose. The only time we spent there was to sleep. The beds were a little stif and the Internet did not work the entire time I was there (two nights). I don't think I would go back during the summer season, but I during the off season, I might return.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2013

October Off season. I Would stay here again,,,only upstairs . The room was Clean, comfortable and quietly cool. Grounds were clean and well lit as was the pool. The staff was friendly and helpful. The beach, parks, shopping, restaurants, convenience stores, surf shops were all nearby.

Room Tip: upstairs is quieter
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2013

After checking serveral other places that were all full we decided to look in to the Alister Square. 2 rooms were available at an attractive 79 dollar rate (off season). Check in was friendly and ;the rooms were large. Had a great air unit. Everything worked in the room and the bed was very nice. Parking was easy. Pool is small but clean. I wouldn't hesitate at all to recommend this place.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank headraccoon
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The first thing we noticed was a bug in the bathroom, we brushed it off not making much mind of it. Later that night, my friend woke up to a bug crawling on her shoulder. After jumping off the bed, we later saw a bug on the floor. We refused to get back in the bed and didnt sleep the entire night. We found bugs in the bathroom, in the bed, and on the floor. Lastly, the floors are very dirty and very noisy. We will not be coming back. And we do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 5, 2013

There is the adage "you get what you pay for" for a reason! We stayed here while my husband was in a fishing tournament. It's definitely older property, but the rooms and bedding was clean and the air conditioning workd so good we had to turn it down twice! This is a great place for people heading to Port A for fishing and outdoor fun. If you want to spend a lot of time in your room, find somewhere else! My husband told me it was "Just a room" and he was right. This isn't a resort. But if you need a clean, cold room in the heat of the summer, this is definitely a cheap option.

The location is fantastic, and I walked to stores and restaurants. I found the internet great, I worked one day while my husband was out for the tournament.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple