BEST WESTERN Port Aransas(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$118
$109
Days Inn by Wyndham Port Aransas TX(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$119
$99
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

Captain's Quarters Inn(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$120
$108
Island Hotel Port Aransas(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$110
Tropic Island Resort(Port Aransas)
$270
  • Pool
Plantation Suites(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$100
$98
Amelia's Landing Hotel(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$105
Alister Square Inn(Port Aransas)
$135
Camp Coyoacan(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$110
All reviewsthe kitchenwasher and dryergulf viewbeach condodish soapheated poolthe past yearstubsunitpoolsbalconyfurniturecharcoalrailingfishingconssand
Reviewed June 27, 2010

My husband and I enjoyed the week with our son and daughter-in-law in unit #125 (3 bedroom / 2 bath); a bit bummed that our daughter wasn't able to join us due to a new job. The toughest decisions of the week were what to cook on the grills outside the pool area and whether to go to the beach or one of the pools first. (Personally, I liked the "kiddie" pool area as it was quieter and less populated than the adult pool area)

The condo was very comfortable although the master bedroom was quite a bit warmer than the rest of the unit and the bed in the master bedroom was a bit soft for my liking.

When not at the beach or the pool, we enjoyed hanging out on the very roomy balcony off the living room and master bedroom. We could see the gulf from the balcony but our view also included a house about 30-40 feet directly across from the balcony and another condo resort on the beach about 1/4 mile away.

Bottom line, we enjoyed our stay and would consider staying here again on future trips.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank ptk57
Reviewed May 14, 2010

We normally stay in #232 or #233 (condos owned & rented by the Emanueles) because they face the beach. Everything is always clean & well maintained. Also, the kitchens are always well stocked with utensils, glassware, dishes, etc. My wife & I have been going to Port Aransas for many years for our "getaways". Port Aransas has the right combination of beach, good seafood, and lack of over-commercialization......much better than Galveston or South Padre in that respect. We've stayed at many different Port "A" condos in the past, but we finally settled on 232 & 233 at La Mirage as our favorites. We consider this our "home away from home" now.

HHH & CKH (Houston, Texas)

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
5  Thank HHH2535
Reviewed April 11, 2010

We rented Condo # 233 and my daughter and her family rented Condo #232 from owner.
( 3 bedrooms & sleeper sofa in each condo) The owner was very nice and we had no problems during our 5 day stay. Our condos were nice and we especially enjoyed the big balcony off the living room and master bedroom with the ocean view, The children
and teengers enjoyed the pools and hot tubs. There are two pools , one for families that is heated and one for adults and there are three hot tubs. There is a nice wood walk way down to the beach where we spent a lot of our time. There are nice charcoal grills with many picnic tables by them. Small play area with swings and a slide for the children. The guys played golf in Port Aransas and thought the golf course was great. We made a trip to the Aquarium in Corpus Christi which was nice. Some of the group visited the USS Lexington in Corpus Christi and enjoyed the tour of the ship. Mostly we stayed onsite and enjoyed our time at the beach, pools or hot tubs. We had a group so we did all of our cooking or grilling and did not eat out at the local restaurants. There
are nice shops to visit in Port Aransas. We all want to return next year on vacation.
Looking forward to it!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank kathycan
Reviewed March 7, 2010

We have stayed in unit 212 several times and have loved each and every time. This unit is nicely furnished, has everything you would need for your stay (dishes, towels, appliances, etc.) which makes it nice not having to haul everything with you. Having a full washer/dryer/laundry room is great. The view from the balcony is awesome, just sit and relax as you watch the waves. I like that they have 2 pool areas, one for adults (with hot tub) and the other for the kids. The private boardwalk to the beach is great, you can setup on the beach and leave it over night if you wish. The location is great being right in the middle to the island. Trips to Port A only take a few minutes for food and shopping, and trips to Corpus within 30min. I also liked that this unit is manged by the property, and has always been spotless when we arrive. I highly recommend for anyone with a family.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank ntejas_beachbum
Reviewed December 8, 2009

I was a little worried due to the mixed reviews for La Mirage. But all of that was put to rest when I opened the door to Room 226. The place is NICE. Two queen beds, not as good as my European pillowtop at home, but not bad. VERY well equipped kitchen. I had taken a few things to make sure I had what I needed. Turned out I didn't need anything.

Great deck. Living room furniture was pretty nice with plenty of room for the two couples staying. Nice 42" flat screen on wall.

Outside BBQ pits were pretty grim, but we did not plan to use them anyway.

Pools and surrounding areas were clean, attractive,and well kept.

The boardwalk to the beach is in good condition.

As posted already, there is quite a bit of renovation ongoing on the outside. The outside IS a little dingy and can use the work.

We arrived right at midnight and did not have any trouble getting in the place, although we might have had to wait if the night person had been on the ground somewhere.

Nice place. I would go back to this apartment in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple