The Cottages at Seashell Village
Plantation Suites(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$124
$115
Hotels.com
Days Inn Port Aransas TX(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$91
Island Hotel Port Aransas(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$110
$107
Captain's Quarters Inn(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$99
$97
BEST WESTERN Port Aransas(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$109
$106
Agoda.com
Amelia's Landing Hotel(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$92
$109
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 24, 2013

These guys need more reviews!! We just got home from a long weekend stay for my birthday and it was a great experience.

1. Location
Sooo close to the beach!! 5 minute walk. It's also a 5 minute drive to anywhere you'd want to eat, drink or shop.

2. Condition of the cottage
Excellent! Clean and cozy. We love the colors of the cottage and the floors. It's seriously what you expect of a beach cottage. Did I mention, it was clean!?

3. Kitchenette
Perfect. They had everything your kitchen at your house has. We brought some things from home but didn't even need to use them. The oven and microwave worked perfectly.

4. Bed
If I was giving stars for the bed I'd only give one. It was sooooooooo uncomfortable. It was very loud too! Also they only have queen beds in the cottages and we have a king at our house.

5. Fans/air conditioning
There is a great ceiling fan and they have air conditioning. The a/c keeps the cottage very cool however it's very loud and it goes on and off when it's reached the degree you set it at. So I got woken up at least 2 times every night from it turning on or off.

6. The sound
Yes, I will say the windows are thin. You will hear everything outside and soo will your dog. I almost shoved a muzzle on her lol She kept barking every time a door shut/opened/person walked by talking. Also, there is a palm tree right outside the cottage we stayed in (#2) and I'm like 99% sure 5348923 birds live in it.

7. The bathroom
Clean and the shower is great! Loved it! Oh, they have towel warmers too!

8. The TV
Flat screen and lovely. :)

9. The price
Eh..not bad but not cheap. I'd say on point for what you're getting!

10. The staff
Very nice and accommodating.

11. The pool and grill area.
The pools are awesome! Especially the heated salt water pool. The grills worked out just fine for us except the sprinklers did turn on right as we got the grill heated up. Luckily we salvaged the charcoal and moved to another grill. The owner or whoever works up front made sure the sprinklers at the grill we moved to wouldn't turn on. That was really nice of him. He was also apologetic.

12. Dog friendly.
They're dog friendly!

13. The grounds
Very pretty!! Very well kept!!

We'd stay there again!

Room Tip: We stayed in cottage 2 and loved it!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Erin B
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We stayed there the first weekend of summer 2012 and found the prices wicked reasonable!! We also Love the girls at the front desk...everything was perferct!!! We will stay again and again and again....We stayed 3 night two weekend night abd all was perfect... some people on here complain of noise while we were here it was all very pleasent...<3 it here!!

Room Tip: Any Room there would be Great They are just wonderful people there!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Tammye H
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Are you kidding me? The outside looks cute and inviting. The room stunk like some gross smelly i don't know what. The room was filthy. The ceiling fans looked like they haven't been cleaned in years. There was a gross thick build up on the fan blades. I called the front desk, and they close at 5pm! Spend your money some where else unless you don't mind staying in a nasty smelly filthy room!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank David C
Reviewed June 11, 2012

This was the first time my wife and I stayed here. When we showed up the staff greeted us and joked around with us about everything which made it seem personable. Then we got to our room and it was amazing. Smelled great and was spotless. The cleaning crew was amazing. We brought our dog for only a $25 fee and we would walk to the beach everyday. The rooms were an easy walking distance away. It is also about the same walking distance to all the shops in the town which was convenient. We never drove

The place was awesome and we will be returning.

If I had to point out a negative it would be the close parking at the cottages but there is enough space for 2 cars in front of each room and luckily everyone on our side only brought 1 car

I would recommend this place for any family coming to the beach. One of the cheapest places on the island.

• Stayed: June 2012
4  Thank Jrosenquist7
Reviewed May 14, 2012

The staff was friendly and the pool area was ok. Not too pleased with the mold in the shower window curtains or the sense that the carpet is past its prime.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple