The Cottages at Seashell Village
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Port Aransas
See available hotels
Beachcomber(Port Aransas)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Alister Square Inn(Port Aransas)
View Hotel
Port Aransas Inn(Port Aransas)
Kingfish Courts(Port Aransas)
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Are you kidding me? The outside looks cute and inviting. The room stunk like some gross smelly i don't know what. The room was filthy. The ceiling fans looked like they haven't been cleaned in years. There was a gross thick build up on the fan blades. I called the front desk, and they close at 5pm! Spend your money some where else unless you don't mind staying in a nasty smelly filthy room!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank David C
Reviewed June 11, 2012

This was the first time my wife and I stayed here. When we showed up the staff greeted us and joked around with us about everything which made it seem personable. Then we got to our room and it was amazing. Smelled great and was spotless. The cleaning crew was amazing. We brought our dog for only a $25 fee and we would walk to the beach everyday. The rooms were an easy walking distance away. It is also about the same walking distance to all the shops in the town which was convenient. We never drove

The place was awesome and we will be returning.

If I had to point out a negative it would be the close parking at the cottages but there is enough space for 2 cars in front of each room and luckily everyone on our side only brought 1 car

I would recommend this place for any family coming to the beach. One of the cheapest places on the island.

• Stayed: June 2012
4  Thank Jrosenquist7
Reviewed May 14, 2012

The staff was friendly and the pool area was ok. Not too pleased with the mold in the shower window curtains or the sense that the carpet is past its prime.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MiguelNewYork
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Having never stayed in Port Aransas, we were not really sure where we should stay. I did not want to do the usual hotel room and instead, opted for a cottage. I chose The Cottages at Seashell Village and I am glad I did. We stayed in Cottage #2 and it was clean, comfortable and has a beachy charm that was right on target. The grounds were super clean, and the staff was super friendly. A short walk to the beach and a short drive to anywhere else. This will be our go to place when traveling with our pet to Port A.

Room Tip: Security lights were a problem in Cottage #2
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank IrieGuy
Reviewed November 9, 2011

The cottage we rented, #5, was exactly what we were hoping for. The grounds and building itself were really clean, and the staff was great and extremely helpful. The kitchen is well stocked and had everything we needed to cook the fish we caught. I would highly recommend this location for families or couples looking to get away to a place with the amenities of home.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple