“Priced to move”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Priced to move”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Looking for the classic beach lifeguard clothing.. they have it! Pick your design, shirt color, and size and you have a great souvenir shirt. Seashells, pirate things, towels, jewelry, wind chimes, bathing suits, shark teeth, sailboats, and many nautical things priced to move.

Visited June 2013

Austin, Texas
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Surprises”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I have been to this shop many times and I am amazed by some of the items they have. I always manage to find something out of the ordinary from other souvenir shops in Port A. I was dissappointed this last time however as I visited on Sunday and saw something that struck my eye. After thinking about it I decided to go back on Monday to get it. Monday morning there was a sign out front they were closed on Monday. Thank goodness we were not leaving till Tuesday and decided to stop on our way out of town. We got inside the dining area and the shop was closed. No sign to tell us why or when they would be open (tourist's paper said they open at 8:00 am) I ask the waiter and was told that they were only open on the weekend. Was very dissappointed. I came home and waited all week. Finally Saturday and I called them on the phone to see if I could purchase the by phone with a credit card. That was no problem but they do not ship items. I can buy but they won't ship?????? Luckily I have a niece in Corpus Christi that was kind enough to make the trip over and pick up the item and ship it to me. Warning, if you see something that catches your eye, buy it or forget it. When in shops make sure you aske them their hours of business and if they ship items, then you won't have these types of surprises. I still like the shop and I will go back again when I am in Port A. I just learned a good lesson the hard way.

Visited April 2012