“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY”
Review of Fun 4 All Deep Sea Charters - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fun 4 All Deep Sea Charters
Reviewed July 12, 2013

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! We went from Junction, TX on vacation to Padre Island. We scheduled a full day trip 6 weeks (and paid in full $825.00) in advance with this Captain. The evening before our trip we called the Captain to verify where to meet and what time. The Captain stated that he was not sure if we would be able to go due to weather. Then the Captain called the morning of to cancel trip. We tried to reschedule the trip for a couple of days later and again he canceled due to the weather. When we asked about our refund he stated that the funds would be credited back to our account within 2 weeks, It has been 3 1/2 weeks and we still have not been refunded. When we call the #'s given on the website one is disconnected and the other goes rigth to voicemail, but you are unable to leave a message. We have tried everyway possible to contact him even left message on his personal Facebook and he has not responded. We have filed complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

3  Thank Megan B

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

First thing I noticed about the vessel was the smell coming from the lower quarters. Very strong urine smell. It was so bad, I tried to stay at the rear of the boat to get away. The boat was a general mess with no real area to sit. My friend, who is an avid fisherman, said this is the hardest fishing trip he has ever been on. If it wasn't the continual clearing of seaweed from the lure, it was the uncomfortable positions we had to sit in until our first strike which came 4 hours into the trip. Out of an 8 hour trip, we only caught 4 king fish. We brought lunch but none of us ate due to the sanitary conditions on the boat. I know it's a fishing charter but damn. Had we been on more fish it probably would have been a little better. But I cannot recommend this charter to anyone. Sorry.

3  Thank hmitch73
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I had an extremely bad experience with Fun 4 All Deep Sea Charters. I came from Waco Texas to take a friend on a birthday fishing trip. We were scheduled to leave from the city dock at 6:30 A.M. They did leave at 6:30 but with the wrong party. I called the captains wife who tried to contact her husband, but he was unreachable. Two hours later I received a call from the captain telling me he realized he had taken the wrong party and he was ready to take us out. I had made other arrangements and told him so. His wife told me that our refund $200.00 would be refunded. Four weeks later I called about the refund that I had not received and the captain said he would call me back that day, he did not call. Seven weeks later again I called about the refund . He told me that I was harassing him and that the incident was basically my fault for not waiting for him to return. I would not recommend this business to anyone. I still have not received my deposit.

9  Thank ctcvmike
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Well I had been on a party boat before 50 people only 3 people on the boat caught fish. For a little more we found a private charter byob and snacks. First stop nothing not one bite but we didnt stay long. so in the back of my mind I am thinking no catch party boat again. We get to the second spot and captain said to drop the lures behind the boat and boom a gaint king mackeral comes flying out of the water that led to a 30 min fight that I thought would never end. We ended up limiting out on Kings and got a shark . Months later my kids begs are still begging to go again

4  Thank RickRopeman4243