“I love this place.”

Miss K's Deli & Bistro
Ranked #21 of 82 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This place is one of several in PortA with gormet food cooked by tempermental chefs that moved here to run restarants by there own rules and the food is amazing. Talk with the cashier. She is the owner and the chef. The daily specials are the best.

1  Thank Brenda P

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Needed a last minute luncheon for a crowd. With only a couple of days notice, we had a wonderful meal for 25, delivered on time and at a great cost. We had a couple of her casseroles, salad and Tres leche cake, but we also had her wraps for lunch on our own and they were fantastic. Friendly and helpful, this place is on my go to list for meals in Port Aransas.

1  Thank GraceandPhilip
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Miss K's did the catering for our wedding and I will tell you the food was by far the best part of wedding. If you are having a Port Aransas event go to them directly.. I wasn't happy with Brio Beach Weddings that did our wedding but Miss K's did a great job and I would highly recommend.

1  Thank bbeyer85
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We stopped here on our departure for a quick lunch. Both dishes we ordered were fresh and very tasty. The quiche was delicious and hot. My husband said the chicken salad was one of the best he had ever tasted., and he orders that everywhere he goes. I couldn't resist the triple brownie to top off the lunch. The brownie was huge and was so rich and delicious I didn't need any chocolate for several days. This place is tucked away in a shopping center, and worth a visit if you want fresh homemade food.

1  Thank Traveldiive
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Four friends enjoyed our lunch at Miss k's very much yesterday. The shrimp salad and chicken salad was delicious. Great find, we will definitely go back again.