“Great Lunch”

Miss K's Deli & Bistro
Ranked #20 of 83 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Four friends enjoyed our lunch at Miss k's very much yesterday. The shrimp salad and chicken salad was delicious. Great find, we will definitely go back again.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Our family loves this place ..I crave her food all the time!!.. I love her and her staff..always walk out smiling with a satisfied tummy ..yumm! Yumm!! -"Prego" :)

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Love Miss K's Lunch specials... She makes a wonderful quiche... My fave is the Tomato Pie! Soup, sandwich, salad, and a cupcake to top it all off. Great light lunch menu! Visit when you are in POrt Aransas. She caters events also!

1  Thank portacurlygirl
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I found myself by myself at the end of a family vacation and wanted a quick light lunch. This place was so handy and the shrimp wrap was delicious! The owner was at the counter and very friendly.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

When I want dinner with a view on Mustang Island...my pick would my own balcony, overlooking the beach. And Miss K's makes it easy!

...great selection of pre-cooked meals from King Ranch Chicken to Crab Cakes.....yum.

It's great to drop in, pick up something quick...pop in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes....and BAM...dinner is served.

Thanks to Miss K's for good eats on the Redneck Riviera!