“Misssss kkk! Iss deliciousss!”

Miss K's Deli & Bistro
Ranked #31 of 79 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Cuisines: American
“Misssss kkk! Iss deliciousss!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Our family loves this place ..I crave her food all the time!!.. I love her and her staff..always walk out smiling with a satisfied tummy ..yumm! Yumm!! -"Prego" :)

• Visited May 2013

Port Aransas, Texas
“Perfect Quick Lunch and visit with friends while spending time at Beach!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Love Miss K's Lunch specials... She makes a wonderful quiche... My fave is the Tomato Pie! Soup, sandwich, salad, and a cupcake to top it all off. Great light lunch menu! Visit when you are in POrt Aransas. She caters events also!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank portacurlygirl
North Texas
“Quick Lunch!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I found myself by myself at the end of a family vacation and wanted a quick light lunch. This place was so handy and the shrimp wrap was delicious! The owner was at the counter and very friendly.

• Visited August 2012
All Over the Place
“Great Take Home Melas”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

When I want dinner with a view on Mustang Island...my pick would my own balcony, overlooking the beach. And Miss K's makes it easy!

...great selection of pre-cooked meals from King Ranch Chicken to Crab Cakes.....yum.

It's great to drop in, pick up something quick...pop in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes....and BAM...dinner is served.

Thanks to Miss K's for good eats on the Redneck Riviera!

• Visited September 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Seems like a great place, sweets fell short”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This is a busy place and the locals really seem to like it. I went in to surprise our family with some "sweets". I bought each a piece of pie - Chocolate silk (3 pieces), Key Lime, and Coconut. They were all average. My family is from the keys and I spent a lot of time there, the key lime is not anywhere near "tart" enough. The coconut pie was bland, chocolate silk was OK but the chocolate had a strange texture (not smooth) and both coconut and chocolate had cool whip type topping on top. I spent $25 on 5 pieces of pie so I expected them to be DYNAMITE! They were not.

The next day I tried a shrimp salad wrap to go. It was very good and I even went back the next day to get another one. The shrimp salad had medium sized shrimp that were fresh (so much shrimp salad has teeny shrimp that are from a can), celery, etc. that wasn't too mayo-ey. The first day I asked for avocado on the wrap. When I got home I discovered they had left it off. The next day when I ordered the same thing I politely told her they left the avocado off the day before, I wanted to make sure it was on there today. She did not apologize, she did not say "Oh we'll be sure to get it on today" - nothing! She said "she'll have your food out in a couple of minutes", turned away and walked to the back. I don't expect people to bend over backwards for me, but most places would have apologized and thanked you for your business. After waiting 10 minutes (I didn't see anyone else waiting for food) they finally brought out my wrap. Again no smiles, etc. So on service I would kindly suggest they smile a bit more and act like they appreciate your business.

I would go back again for food, but not for the sweets.

• Visited August 2012