“A great time!” 5 of 5 bubbles

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

We go out with Captain Tim & Co several times each year. No, the boat's not pretty, but when you're reeling for your life, who cares! We've had several successful fishing trips with this outfit. When we get back, they lay out the haul and let us take photos. Then, we have them clean the fish and keep it in their freezer until we're ready to hear back home. The captain and crew are fun and they know what they're doing.

I highly recommend Dolphin Docks!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Michelle P

Argonia, Kansas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Husband has been fishing with them for years”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

My husband has been fishing with them for years on the 60 to 80 hours trips. This was the second time the 5 year old and I went. We don't go on the fishing trips, but play until he gets back. The evening before he gets on the boat, the staff gives us poles and my husband and the 5 year old fish for bait fish. When they return, the catch is lined up for pictures and there is much joking and back slapping. It takes awhile to clean the fish, but is well worth it when we get it home to our freezer.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank LesASTau
Arlington, TX
87 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 128 helpful votes
“Friendly Crew!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

After reviewing all the deep sea fishing outfits in Port A I decided to go with Dolphin Dock due to the good reviews. The counter girls, captain, and deckhand were all super friendly. Only did a 5 hour tour since my 6 yr old was with me and caught no fish. Others on board did catch a few. It was a fun experience!

Visited August 2012
Austin, Texas
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 126 helpful votes
“Lots of fish and fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

Caught lots of fish and had lots of fun. If fishing is your thing, can't go wrong with these guys. From the office staff to the captains, to the deck hands, everything was great!

Visited August 2012
Kansas City
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Dolphin Watch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

We took my family: 4 adults, 2 kids on the Dolphin Watch. We didn't see as many Dolphins as we'd hoped, but still ejoyed our time. My only complaint is the people who got on the boat first (even though we were the first ones waiting) took all the 'good' viewing spots and wouldn't move to let others get a chance to see the dolphins swimming under the bow of the boat. I think maybe an announcement by the captian might help to ensure that everyone gets a fair chance to see what they paid to see. My son was the one so excited to see the doplhins and he barely got to see anything because of it. My daughter is a bit older and is pushy enough to get what she wants, so she managed to squeeze up between someone and saw the dolphin.

Visited July 2012