“outatanding breakfast”

Ranked #13 of 79 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Breakfast, Homemade Bisquits,Tacos, Egg Plates, French Toast, PancakesBurgers, Hand Battered, Grilled or Sauteed Seafood, Steaks, Chicken fried Chicken, Chicken Fried Steak, Homemade Crab Cakes, Shrimp, Salads, Subs, Homemade Mash Potatoes, Homemade Clam Chowder, Homemade Onions Rings, Homemade Desserts. Made to order Entrees. Big portions for the price you pay. Give us a try you will not regret it. We are located at the old Little Joe's 200 W Ave G We Serve an awesome homestyle Breakfast from 5AM-11:30AM Lunch and Dinner Close at 10pm On Friday and Saturday. Close at 9pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday. On Wednesday and Sundays hours are 7am-3pm. Try our Onion Rings they are the best along with the hamburgers! We have great food, we are family owned and operated. Come check us out and let us know how we are doing and what we may need to improve. Leave feed back on trip advisor. Thanks!
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My husband had a traditional breakfast plate and I had a shrimp omelette. The food was wonderful and there was a lot of it! Our waitress was efficient and friendly. The place is fairly small and was busy. Food still came out in a timely manner. Dinner prices are more than I like to pay but I will definitely go back for breakfast.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This place had really good food made to order and in hefty portion. The grilled chicken sandwich was really good and so were the fries and not too greasy which was nice. They also had complementary cake with the kids loved a lot.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband & I enjoyed our dinner here. Service was fast & friendly. Our food was tasty & reasonably priced. Homey atmosphere inside & an elaborate sand castle out front. Next time we're in Port A, we'll be sure to come back to Avery's Kitchen.

1  Thank Pentalinda
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My son and I were in P.A. end of September and tried a place a friend wrote a review on and then when we got to the island ask another friend that lives their about Avery's Kitchen and she told me the same thing. Conrad and I went and enjoyed a very delightful atmosphere and delicious food. The two waitress were very hospitable and made sure everyone in the restaurant were taken very good care off. I really recommend that you try this place for yourself. Thanks Avery's Kitchen for an awesome dinner that night. Good Luck.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

On our last day in Port A, some friends and I stopped into Avery's to grab a quick breakfast. The menu wasn't spectacular by any means but it was a good, hearty breakfast at a decent price. The service was okay but it was the last major weekend of tourist season before school started...we didn't expect to be waited on hand & foot. Go relatively early, because this small restaurant fills up quickly.