“YUMMY”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: State Highway 361
Transit: Port Aransas / Mustang Island offers a free trolley. Island Moorings Yacht Club and Marina and La Barataria are on the free trolley route. La Barataria offers pick-up service from Mustang Municipal Airport and Newport Dunes and Golf Club.
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Get the french toast on Sunday, you don't want to miss out on this!! All homemade, not to mention there is a garden in the back where they grow fresh herbs... This is on my list of places to eat next time I am on the Island!!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Went with some regulars and had great service. We did witness some service that would have upset me if we had received the same kind of treatment. Don't go if you are in a hurry but if you have time to sit and enjoy, the brunch was spectacular. Bread and roasted garlic was amazing. And the french toast was delicious. Loved how it was served. The Saxophone player was a delight to listen to also. Will definitely plan to eat here again.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

My husband and I have a house in Port A and we have tried every restaurant. We wanted something new and we heard about some new place in Island Moorings. We took a chance and the food, service, and atmosphere was incredible! We had the Lobster Cakes (instead of crab cakes) and they were cooked to perfection and served over a homemade creamed corn! I had the sushi grade mahi mahi and my husband had the blackened amberjack. The herbs in the rice were so fresh that every flavor came through! We had a banana bisque for dessert. Our bill was only $104 and we had champaign throughout the entire meal! I highly suggest this place. The owner is the chef and everything is served has fresh, new, full flavors, and a beautiful presentation. Our server was excellent and really walked us through the menu since we had never been there. They have seafood, steaks, lamb, and pizzas. I will go back for sure and I can't wait to take my friends! Wow!!!

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Went with a group. We had some dishes that were quite good (omlet, salad), others really disappointing (asparagus, sliders). Very nice atmosphere. Great pool. Brunch does not start until noon.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

First time in Port Aransas, decided to try something new...very happy with my choice. Food was amazing and so were the drinks. The pain killer was AWESOME...would recommend this place 1000x times over. The staff was wonderful and even though the time it took to get the food out was a little long, The BREAD we had was AMAZING. We also understand that cooking wonderful food take a little extra time to prepare so when it finally came out we were not disappointed. Wonderful place, wonderful staff, wonderful atmosphere :)