“Best Breakfast in Town”

Frankie’s Kitchen
Ranked #9 of 80 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Family owned and operated. Dedicated to cooking, fresh, home made food. Breakfast all day! Eggs Benedict, Pancakes, Omelets, Biscuits & Gravy, Grits, Fruit and more. Lunch includes Specials, Fish, Shrimp, Burgers, Soup and much more. Evenings we offer real BBQ by Lance who is a award winning BBQ'er. Deserts are made by Frankie and daughter Joni. Pies, Banana Pudding and more!
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My wife and I had breakfast at "Frankie's" October 7, 2012, and it was a TERRIFIC breakfast experience. I had the BEST pancakes I have ever eaten. Service was attentive and pleasant. The place is small (6 - 7 tables) and you may have to wait. Currently open only Friday - Sunday. Our bill was $21 for two. Do yourself a favor and tr4eat yourself to breakfast at "Frankie's".

Reviewed September 17, 2012

What a surprise. You walk in and see the smallest dining floor ever-- only 6 tables. How good can this be, right?!? Well, you won't think that for long. The first thing that we noticed was how friendly and attentive the staff was to us and out two toddlers. Next out came the Crispy Flipper, which is French Toast layered with a pancake and rice krispies batter and powdered sugar. This blew my mind! The wife got the Eggs Benedict, which has a totally unique flavor and is tasty at the same time. The pancakes were something any breakfast aficionado must try. Bottomline, if you are in Port A and you don't eat here then I am not sure you were ever actually in Port A!!!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Frankie's is beyond small, kind of a dive (in a good way) and the wait can be long....but it is worth it. Best Eggs Benedict I have ever had. Really.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

It is a very small place so I imagine there are times you might have to wait a bit but we lucked out on our visit and got a table immediately.

The food was great (especially my amazing great pancake) and the service was just fabulous.

We will definitely come back again.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Really enjoyed breakfast there. Not many tables and it takes a while to get the food, but is well worth the wait. I would go back in a heartbeat!! Breakfast was excellent. Highly recommend.