“Awesome Gelato”
Review of Coffee Waves

Coffee Waves
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Port Aransas
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Recently opened. They opened in Corpus Christi first.
Kansas City, Kansas
“Awesome Gelato”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This place has a great ambiance. Comfy chairs, local art on the walls, and local bands play there. The gelato is to die for. A little priecy....but you get what you pay for. Service is great, and people are friendly.

• Visited February 2014

Mountain View, California, United States
“An Excellent Coffee Shop”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I was in Pt Aransas with family for 8 days in January. I was in charge of the daily coffee run to Coffee Waves. It is an excellent coffee shop. Good coffee. Good employees. And a nice place to hang out with good comfy seats, lots of space, and books and games to use in the store.. I have only one suggestion for them: get some newspapers (e.g. Corpus Christi, NY Times, WSJ).

Arizona
“Thief!!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I drove up to the window and ordered a large mocha. The large guy at the window said it would be $5.66. When he brought the mocha, I have him $6.01. He said thank you, have an amazing evening, shut the window and walked away. I waited and he did not return. Finally I honked my horn. He came to the window and said what? I said I have change coming. He said that's my tip. He shut the window and would not return. Neither will I.

3 Thank Kevin-Phoenix
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great coffee and great gelato”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

The staff was extremely friendly and all the beverages and gelato we got were great. I wish we'd had a chance to try even more of the menu!

• Visited May 2013
High Point, North Carolina
“From Begining to End”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Got a great cappuccino to start the day.Great staff,Friendly,quick & courteous.walked the beach,went places etc.then finished up the nite with a SUPER delicious gelato,90 rotating flavors,WOW !A win from begining to end.
Mike